Reticulan Rebells or Expedition Faction?

VaeliusNoctu

Hello,

In my actual Game i changed my loyality to the good Reticulans from UFO Aftermath the New Reticulans.

But after change sites i dont get the Better Armor for the new Reticulan Soldiers. The two ones i get from the Rebells i cant use with my New Reticulans, i can see them in the store but not in the Troops Sektion and cant Equip my Aliens with them.

Does it make any difference which side you choose? Or is it just a matter of taste? The benefits of the rebels seem to be better, better exchange transactions and better equipment.

The New Retikulaner however provide an even more alien to one additional disposal. The good ones are the new Retikulaner. The rebels are indeed responsible for the Holocaust on Earth.

Maybe someone can help me the game has twice resolved.

Thx for you help.

mfg

VaeliusNoctu

i dont get the Better Armor for the new Reticulan Soldiers. The two ones i get from the Rebells i cant use with my New Reticulans, i can see them in the store but not in the Troops Sektion and cant Equip my Aliens with them.

Yes I couldn't too. There was a mod to change this.

• 10 months later...
Someone said me that there is a mod to put reticulans Armor to rebelss but I dont understand which is

Nope, you talked about the mod of "New Reticulans": the Expedition ones.

https://www.strategyc...our-mod-ufo-al/

When allied with Rebels there's no need for a mod, you should find or trade their armors. Ok they are some rare.

I believe people mentioned being able to get that armor, or a better one, by trading late-game equipment with them. Martian weapons, for example; the Reticulans are only armed by default to fend off Beastmen and Humans, they need projectiles for robots and electromagnetics for plants.

As for why the Rebels can use their armor but not the Expedition: The Biomass on Earth mutated the rebels. They had to modify their suits so that they would support their mutated form. They won't fit the true Reticulans.

PS: This is, of course, speculation. While it is proven (from what I heard, anyways) that they are mutated to be less psionic, that may not change them beyond that.