Random junk found online

Azrael Strife

I can't believe how fast people are driving with snow on the road. At least as far as I can estimate. And some people are just plain crazy. Braking doesn't seem to be an alternative.

To add to my astonishment is the number of cars, equipped with recording devices in Russia. Even the latest meteor was filmed from several cars...

So that's what they are teaching kids these days? It like field stripping bukkake. rolleyes.gif

Is it an AK-74 or an AK-47? unsure.png (I don't know guns very well, the ones from Silent Storm are about the limit of my knowledge). :blush:

I can't believe how fast people are driving with snow on the road. At least as far as I can estimate. And some people are just plain crazy. Braking doesn't seem to be an alternative. To add to my astonishment is the number of cars, equipped with recording devices in Russia. Even the latest meteor was filmed from several cars...

Yeah, speed accounts for a lot of those accidents. Going too fast for conditions is another factor (going the speed limit is fine under ideal conditions, but these folks think they can go the limit with snow/rain/ice on the road). I've been watching a lot of these videos as of late and another factor is running red lights or failure to yield to traffic. But we can't always put all the blame on the person that started an accident. Most of the time, when it's a head-to-head battle between two vehicles, the one trying to get out of the way veers into oncoming traffic (at full speed nonetheless) and causes another accident. Why they don't brake and head into the ditch instead is baffling. happy.png

It wasn't just several cars which caught that meteor on camera. It was more like a few dozen. The clips shown on the news were only the tip of the iceberg so to speak, there were more with bad camera angles/near identical footage etc which didn't get shown. wink.png

- Zombie

Is it an AK-74 or an AK-47?

- Zombie

It's 74.... it even says so in the title :P Also I think that similar things US soldiers were taught with first models of M14 and/or M16.

I can't believe how fast people are driving with snow on the road. At least as far as I can estimate. And some people are just plain crazy. Braking doesn't seem to be an alternative.

To add to my astonishment is the number of cars, equipped with recording devices in Russia. Even the latest meteor was filmed from several cars...

Well I saw a movie that some parents allowed their 8yr old daughter to drive their audi car and even encourage her to drive 100km/h (which she did). The road was straight, but it was in winter. The girl drove very good, and wasn't very scared, but yeah... crazy and scary.

note to self: just never go to russia. gods allmighty.

Russia isn't a country. Russia is a state of mind ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rVUTnx5W3Ws