Random junk found online

Azrael Strife

As I said in an earlier post in this thread: "gotta love that physics engine". ;)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :P

- Zombie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QigzPnEz9E

You need to have annotations enabled. The show was run somehwere between 2004-2008 I believe. She was the only one to make the instructor so nervous that he at one point left the car to catch some fresh air.

This clip has been taken from a Polish TV show called "Nauka Jazdy" (eng: Driving School) that used to follow some hopeless students on their driving lessons. Both the student (her name is Asia by the way^^) and the instructor are well aware of the cameras. THIS VIDEO IS NOT FAKE.

Let me clarify a few things before you comment:

- The instructor isn't wearing a seatbelt because he's not required to. This way he can easily reach to the steering wheel and help the student if need be.

- This is NOT a driving test - it's a lesson.

- This video is pretty old and was filmed in Poland. The instructor speaks with a heavy silesian accent.

- In Poland we learn to drive and take our driving tests on manual gearboxes, so you don't need to post comments saying that she should get an automatic

She probably did better than I could manage with a manual transmission - and that says a lot. laugh.png

She doesn't have much upstairs though, if you catch my drift. tongue.png

What baffles me is why she is allowed to have a lesson on a public road. If her skills are that bad, practice in an empty parking lot or something... teehee.gif

- Zombie

What baffles me is why she is allowed to have a lesson on a public road. If her skills are that bad, practice in an empty parking lot or something... teehee.gif

- Zombie

Because here we have driving lessons on the streets too, not just in the practice grounds or whatever it is called in USA. And besides that was the main reason of the show.