Random junk found online

Azrael Strife

Definitely, but by the looks of it, the guy knows little of the liquid he is injecting into himself. He doesn't swallow, he just opens his throath and squeezes the bottle to pour the it in under preassure. Even if he disliked the taste, he'd already have most of it in his stomack before it would even be able to bother him.

Have any of you seen the new iPhone? It's huge, literally the size of a brick (but thinner). Who carries something this big in their front pocket? Yup, that's the new name for it: iBrick or iBroken. stupid.gif

Apple makes the case out of thin aluminum (excuse the spelling, I'm American), so sure, it'll bend. Maybe if they would use titanium it would be tougher to bend, dunno. It would add to the cost of course, but most iFreaks need the newest iJunk the day it's iReleased so iCost isn't a major iFactor. ;)

- Zombie

Have any of you seen the new iPhone? It's huge, literally the size of a brick (but thinner). Who carries something this big in their front pocket? Yup, that's the new name for it: iBrick or iBroken. stupid.gif

Apple makes the case out of thin aluminum (excuse the spelling, I'm American), so sure, it'll bend. Maybe if they would use titanium it would be tougher to bend, dunno. It would add to the cost of course, but most iFreaks need the newest iJunk the day it's iReleased so iCost isn't a major iFactor. ;)

- Zombie

Samsung Galaxy Note was big from the start, and with each enumeration it was bigger, so the size of iPhone 6 Plus is nothing new to me. There is a counter video for bending test on Galaxy Note 3 which is made out of plastic. It bends when force is applied but it doesn't stay curved once you stop it. And I think the latest one is made out of metal?

It's also funny, that those iFreaks are iPeeing on new stuff, that were already 4 years ago in Android systems.

aluminum (excuse the spelling, I'm American)

So I've heard that, the best way to tell if a person is a Brit or American is to tell them to spell 'aluminium'. Of course you also must know the difference.

https://www.worldwidewords.org/articles/aluminium.htm

And BTW.

https://img.myepicwall.com/2014/09/c29c4c232fe1972e33fb548c7612a45e.jpg