SotS][ reviews

Space Voyager

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://youtu.be/SyWyU4R09K8

I am uploading a battle that someone made for resemblance of Battlestar Galactica (well the layout of fleet). My fleet consists of a few drone ship cruisers with heavy drones, battle raider carries, assault shuttle carriers - though we are not attacking enemy system, and repair ships. The main damage are up to drones and raiders which in sort of should resemble fighters - or following Star Wars nomenclature - Tie Fighters or X-Wings (depends which side you like the most). Cruisers are using only missiles and are put at stand off position so they just support fighters.

I maybe add other battle when I reach Dreadnoughts and add maybe some COL's.

It's making progress but there is still so many to do. If you want AI to be competitive you must boost it's starting points but it's getting somewhere.

Also, riddle me this:

mars%25202012-10-02%252020-45-42-87.jpg

Last patch made AI use Battleriders and I've seen them today on Liir AI. Though my BR's were more upgraded.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got the new Grand Menace - Super Nova - event.

This information will annoy you till the star explodes:

mars%25202012-12-12%252023-38-28-37.jpg

Also the colonies in danger will radiate with red circles like this.

mars%25202012-12-12%252023-39-43-44.jpg

After the event the star is no more.

mars%25202012-12-12%252023-46-36-63.jpg

Can't say what happens to fleets when Patrolling in the last turn. My guess they will be destroyed :P

Also by the time I've got this I just had to give a too little money to special project to keep my colonies safe and after 1 turn I had the shielding done.

Guess the only danger in it is that it can happen on occupied system and you might lose plenty of colonies if it is large system.