I'm back!

Stun Grenade

Who are you anyway? :D

Just kidding. Welcome back. No, didn't miss much. At least, anything of any significance. There's apparently some game called XCOM coming out that's rebooting the series into something other than it is, but it's just a footnote as far as important things go. Mostly harmless. :P

- NKF

• 8 months later...

Welcome back!

I'm fine. How are you?

It's amusing last time you came back we had an XCOM FPS on the horizon and this time we've got an Enemy Unknown remake coming.

You can go away more often - the next game when you come back might be virtual reality :P;)

I want stun grenade avatar back. grr.gif

I can't even remember what it was. Was it the Stun Grenade with the blue background from the Apoc UFOPedia?

Where is this new one from? smile.png

I think this is the icon from the like/dislike bar.

Correct teehee.gif

Welcome back!

I'm fine. How are you?

It's amusing last time you came back we had an XCOM FPS on the horizon and this time we've got an Enemy Unknown remake coming.

You can go away more often - the next game when you come back might be virtual reality tongue.pngwink.png

I'm great. I have finished uni, landed a full time job, in the process of updating my computer, excited about said new Enemy Unknown remake and things are looking great. The forum looks gorgeous by the way.

What's your thought on the pipeline of new X-COM titles?