Slayfest X-mas

darth_helmet

Alright folks, i've got little time so we'll get to a warm rejoyce later on.

Right now let's get down to business.

I've decided to have another Slayfest, in the tradition of X-mas 2002.

I will put up a site about it Here (Click) (i'll get on it this evening, so right now there's nothing there).

First i'll make a flash version then if you all request it here i'll make an HTML version.

If you would like to sign up do it there, right now i shall state the basics.

-The game is tournament mode, meaning you will play in divisions, the game numbers are stated in rounds.

-Round 1 will be played by four players, round 2 by two players.

-The scores are based on points, e.g., the two top players of round one will be facing off in round two, and the lowest of round one will be brawling it out in round two.

-The game will be set to a limit of 15 kills, after the game is over at least one of the players will have to make a screenshot (preferably all of course) so the scores can be proven.

-The winner gets fame and glory.

As i said sign up through the site, the tournament will be held at Friday december 27th, if this doesn't go with anybody's agenda please say so here so i can reschedule it.

(BTW, there will also be a Slayfest 2003)

-Darth

sorry about dropping out there.... i had trouble with interceptor.... it kept loosing connection to the host :)

(*ponders* where you alt tabbing to msn darth?)

anyway... to top that off i had an appearance of relatives (which is always a risk at xmas) so i couldn't have stayed anyway...