Where to get all that dough?

Hey folks,

had fun with sentinels so far. Its kind of short, imho, but as a JA player i might be spoiled when campaign lengths are concerned.

Now i have hit the point where this dude offers me the location of the hammer base for 100.000 moneys....say what!?

Dont get me wrong, i have roughly 50k in my pocket and a lot of neat toys but grinding up the other half sounds not really funny to me.

Is this really required?

See, i already did the bank job encounter and in my game it does not come up again(vers. 1.1) so i could only grind randoms...

bl

GameFAQs: Silent Storm: Sentinels (PC) FAQ/Walkthrough by Guilersk

S3 is all about the cash, and who you can hire with it, and what weapons can buy. Not only that, but near the endgame you need 100K to buy off somebody. Pick up all the stuff you can sell, and use the ALT key to figure out what is worth more. Do -lots- of random encounters, both to level up and get cash for better gear.

Ya, Sentinels is much too short. The good ones always feel that way. When I played KOTOR I , I felt the same way.

Hopefully somebody will submit a campaign or random encounters or make your own I guess.

I guess you've seen this mod somebody made that adds more random encounters to Sentinels; I havn't tried it yet myself, so I don't know if it works.

StrategyCore Files > RandomStorm (RS3_mod)

Yeah, RandomStorm works, and the encounters in that mod are more varied and the loot dropped by enemies are way better. However, if you really want a ton of money, enable the console, go to the weapons dealer at the base, open the console and type in "getitem 537" without the quotes. That gives you Part of the Amber Room, which is worth over $9000. Just keep putting that code in, and you'll get the other $50,000 in no time.

That's odd, the mod works for me. As soon as I enter Poland on the world map, the mod's random encounters come up immediately. When you do the random encounters in Poland, do you see the regular S3 loading screen or RandomStorm's loading screen? If you see RandomStorm's custom loading screen for the random encounters, you know the mod is working. Other than that, I can't help. Maybe install the latest S3 patch?

I got it to work finally;

I saved the game on the world map but it didn't work.

Then I realized maybe the Addmod.exe program is in the wrong place? so I took it out of the subdirectory it makes for itself and put it directly into the Sentinels folder itself. Once I did that ; a list shows up. I picked the world map save game from the list and one of the three RS3 selections on the right. And it didn't work.

So I picked one of the other RS3 selections and the world map save, and it worked!