Tactical Help for ACM 1.8

gorgias96

Completed. There were just two more cyborgs with pkm and browning machinegun. Both were hiding behind the UFO (there is a narrow passage behind it). This happens quite often at this ufo map.

Here is a save game file: okim.nickersonm.com/ufo/quicksave.vfs

Completed. There were just two more cyborgs with pkm and browning machinegun. Both were hiding behind the UFO (there is a narrow passage behind it). This happens quite often at this ufo map.

Here is a save game file: okim.nickersonm.com/ufo/quicksave.vfs

WOW! How did u it? I tried a lot of times but the cyborgs (the pkm one mainly) see me before and killed one and another time without i could do it nothing...

They shooted me about 40 mts with 80% accuracy and about 700 points of damage, ----> end mission, my squad dead in 2 or 3 hits.... :)

By the way GREAT Mod, congratulations :P

Thx a lot... :)

Leave your soldiers where they stand. Take Neil and bring him inside the UFO on the second level. Try to make as much noise as Neil can (shouting, running etc.).

Cyborgs will hear Neil and rush towards him. Their route will pass through your team.

There is much lower chances of spotting motionless soldiers, so your soldiers will spot the cyborgs earlier. As soon as you spot the cyborgs open fire from your lasers. You need to score just one crit to knockdown the cyborg - due to terrain it will take some time for him to slide and stand up. Switch to the other one and crit him. Than just finish both of them. Machineguns take longer times to aim and fire.

Neil with his loads of aksus anf shotguns is good for finishing off the first cyborg (with his poor close combat skill he wont be able to hit mobile cyborg). He also has a frag grenade that you can use to knock the cyborgs down - just time the throw properly.

Good luck :P

Leave your soldiers where they stand. Take Neil and bring him inside the UFO on the second level. Try to make as much noise as Neil can (shouting, running etc.).

Cyborgs will hear Neil and rush towards him. Their route will pass through your team.

There is much lower chances of spotting motionless soldiers, so your soldiers will spot the cyborgs earlier. As soon as you spot the cyborgs open fire from your lasers. You need to score just one crit to knockdown the cyborg - due to terrain it will take some time for him to slide and stand up. Switch to the other one and crit him. Than just finish both of them. Machineguns take longer times to aim and fire.

Neil with his loads of aksus anf shotguns is good for finishing off the first cyborg (with his poor close combat skill he wont be able to hit mobile cyborg). He also has a frag grenade that you can use to knock the cyborgs down - just time the throw properly.

Good luck :)

Hehehe thx a lot!!!! I