Ponies

Sunflash

Yes, I said PONIES. I'm going to throw the gauntlet out here and ask if anyone else has the guts to be able to admit having watched all the episodes of My Little Ponies: Friendship is Magic, or if I'm the only brony around here.

WELL? Pony up folks!

Can't remember the modern stuff, but I used to watch bits of the original series or the MLP movie as a child just to fill in time between waiting for shows like Transformers or Robotech to come on. This persistence did end up putting me onto some really good ones like David the Gnome, mind.

Now that I'm old enough to reflect on them, they weren't too bad. Back then it was all 'yuk, hurry up and get to the moral of the story. I wanna watch He-Man bash Skeletor.'

But yeah, ponies. I'll gladly admit I've watched MLP's before - with no coercion, or incidentally while in a house with young children of the female persuasion present. Got to balance the manly stuff and man up to it. :P

- NKF

Freak alert!! For heaven's sake - have you no decency?!

Guess not. :P

Well, the most I've glimpsed of like perversions was in Cartoon Networks' Dexter's Lab:

*** Be advised - Pony Puff Princess is toxic cute. Watch at your own peril!***

** For safety reasons samples in manly russian only. **

::

https://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/mad-science/dexters/32/Pony-Puff-Princess-icon.png

Now Dexter's Lab I used to watch a lot of :) There's an episode called 'Blackfoot and Slim' that's quite a funny documentary take-off I always remember. Still a kids show but I was a kid when I watched it and it never had ponies in it lol

Oh and Thor? Don't think we didn't spot your little smilie :P

@NKF: As far as I can tell, the only simlilarty between the 'old' MLPs and the FiM reboot is some of the names are the same. Other than that, it's just pure awsome in pony-format.

@Haters: You all jus be jealous Jman and I have the guts to admit an awesome show is an awesome show, MLP or not. :)

@Jman: If I can get the torrents to go along with the DvD set once I find it, I'll have to do a Dash vs 'Shy video jus for kicks. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...