What are my first thoughts?

Indeed, this is rather a waste of space if that's all you wanted to say with this topic. You're a new poster anyway so we don't even know you, thus preventing us from forming our own hypothesis on why you don't like the proposed game (as we could usually do for members we know) If you don't intend to provide any more information in this thread then please let us know so we can put it in the trash, where it belongs :P

• 2 weeks later...

As for you Spaced out Voyager :P Hey don't make me out to be the bad guy, at least his recent post goes some way to explain his feelings. The fact that someone would start a new topic to say 'not a lot' without even proper grammar and punctuation is the kind of thing that'll really rile me up.

Anyway, it's done now, if anyone has anything else to say about this game they can do so in the thread I linked above where it's already been discussed in depth...

• 5 weeks later...

I like that guy, he feels how we all do and he sounds funny while he's saying it :P

Oh and regarding my comment about the American accent in another topic, THIS guy is the other example. Still a yank, but doesn't sound clueless. I'd actually go to the pub with this guy and value his opinions on stuff.

The worst part about this game?

You may say that it's not strategy. That it doesn't respect canon. That it's only in the US.

I say the worst part is all the insufferable whining :) I'm almost wanting for 2K to completely destroy the classic XCOM canon in this game, just out of childish spite :P

• 3 months later...

This was always a redundant thread and it doesn't seem to want to die. I've moved White Sparrow's post to the more official debate thread and now I'm 'onna put this one out of it's misery :(

Real discussion is HERE

EDIT : looking at the 2011 forum it seems very empty and the only current discussion is actually in a news post. Maybe we should try and move the discussion to it's own thread in this forum? Otherwise, me closing this one has just eradicated 25% of the threads in this forum :(