GRAPHIC MORE SMOOTH AND BETTER AGAIN.

GIORDANOS

Anyone can make a PATCH to fix DISPLAY GRAPHICS on UFO Defense. So it looks more subtle. Supposed to increase the system from DOS to WINDOWS XP GRAPH drastic increase.

I hope anyone who will make a PATCH to make DISPLAY SMOOTH UFO DEFENSE become more and clearer appearance. Because now it looks ugly visible spots and boxes. Graph looks very rough.

Well if you can also make a PATCH to reproduce the type of weapons, tanks strange, strange weapons, including aircraft. It must be very interesting.

I downloaded this and trialled it for a while this year and I have to say they're doing a pretty good job. There's still some way to go but most of the maps and images are already finished so download it if an updated version is what you're after. Just don't expect anything groundbreaking, it's a labour of love after all...

Its mainly the multiplayer aspect that gets me, always wanted to play a campaign against a competant player :), maybe even a pistol only campaign ^^ with no psi :)

Does not feature a campaign, but if you'd like to try multiplayer x-com battles, I suggest you try UFO2000, it's a pretty complete x-com multiplayer game.