TES V: Skyrim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

header.jpg?t=1536140432

Enderal is a total conversion for TES V: Skyrim: a game modification that is set in its own world with its own landscape, lore and story. It offers an immersive open world, all for the player to explore, overhauled skill systems and gameplay mechanics and a dark, psychological storyline with believable characters.

::

To be released and become available on Steam by the end of the year.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Enderal: Forgotten Stories is a total conversion mod for Skyrim that is set in its own world with its own landscape, lore and story. It offers an immersive open world, all for the player to explore, overhauled skill systems and gameplay mechanics and a dark, psychological storyline with believable characters.

Enderal: Forgotten Stories will be released on Steam on the 14th of February.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This time, though, I was going to do it properly. A while ago, I discovered a couple of mod guides—exhaustive projects, often containing hundreds of mods, painstakingly chosen to tweak Skyrim in very specific ways. I'm a big fan of letting other people do the hard work for me, so this seemed like the perfect way to make Skyrim feel fresh.

biggrin.png

@SV: what is it they say about the path of least resistance? :P

The "Battle at Nchurdamz" represents some of the progress we have made in every avenue of development - world region design, sound effects, quests, 2D concepts, 3D modelling, implementation, mechanics, weather/atmosphere, voice acting, and more.