Scorchingly Vengeful Puppies

Thorondor

At first they came from the skies. In the ensuing war, Earth was laid waste, but we had won...

But that was just the first strike - now the invasion has landed! Defeat the returning Titan horde in a series of epic ground battles, save the Earth, again, and command the counterstrike against their homeworld!

Power up the shield generators, ready the droid armies, get those blaster turrets and rocket launchers up and running, heat up the laser cannons, get those refineries and reactors pumping, arrange for some barricades, and put those eggheads on alien mincing R&D pronto!

This lovably spiteful mix of the tower defence and real-time strategy called Revenge of the Titans has just recently invaded our planet. For a sampling of what you'll be facing head on over here (demo direct link).

I couldn't see the video before I downloaded this game and I must say I quite enjoyed it :) It's a fun little distraction that's had just the right amount of time spent on it. Graphics suit the game absolutely perfectly and it doesn't take itself too seriously while still delivering a modicum of challenge at the same time. I actually died on the penultimate mission of this demo so there is most certainly a wrong way to play this game but it's still fun and that's what's most important!

Like it, good game :)

• 2 years later...