#1 boomer ang

boomer ang

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 01:58 PM

Hi,

I have played S2 and S3 extensively years ago and after a couple of years I would like to give H&S a try.

Just a question , I can't find during a mission the mission objectives, despiting I have searched everywhere. In H&S there is a " Loot " label instead of objectives and trough the Journal there is no way of seeing which are the mission objectives and which ones have been met.

Thanks

#2 BlunterII

BlunterII

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 07:20 AM

You might want to try the journal, the most important entries are kept in there, I believe.

In H&S one is supposed to figure certain things on their own. At least that was Novik's original intent, based on some of his posts on various forums.

How successful that idea turned out to be is, of course, arguable and solely depends on the individual player.

Try it, and tell us what you think  :P

BlunterII

- BlunterMod v 2.4 ready for testing (MediaFire, rar) (5 versions of Splittermuster 45 uniform, unique versions of existing weapons, multiple game play changes, all default REs are scripted now, new lighting, several new scripted REs, HE rounds are temporarily gone - converted to 'surplus' ammo instead, 3 new enemy classes ("Grunt", "Zombie", "PK Operator"), all PKs have been overhauled (stronger, better, faster, auto-destruct) and a Soviet Intel subplot featuring Lt. Colonel Mikhalev from H&S ~ 7 missions) + v 2.3 full (without HE rounds)

- BlunterMod v2.3 ready for testing (MediaFire, rar) ---4 more uniforms, 1 new ammo type and a new weapon added, "Castle Linden" random crash fixed, a new area "The Bank" added to the Sentinel base, and various other changes + v 2.2 full (see ReadMe file for more info)

- BlunterMod v 2.2 ready for testing (MediaFire, rar) --- 20 new ammo types added (AP, HE, API, JHP), 7 unique weapons added, New RPG money items created, German Soldier Class characterss don't wear goggles + v 2.1 (full but without game-breaking bugs, hopefully)

- All Uniforms v 2.1 DO NOT USE (bugged) --- A Wave Defense "Castle" encounter, ammo and weapon name fixes, cheaper surplus uniforms, binoculars fix + v 2.0 (full)

- All Uniforms v 2.0 ready for testing (MediaFire, rar) --- 108 more uniforms + binoculars + v1.0 uniforms and changes (ReadMe for v 2.0)

- All Uniforms v 1.0 ready for testing (MediaFire, rar) --- 78 new uniforms (available from the base seller, prices vary) + various gameplay changes

- Silent Storm on Steam Greenlight has been approved 08/28/13!

- Available for purchase on Steam - "Silent Storm" + "Sentinels" page

~Blunter~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users