Crash on the Wargot's Mothership...

Selm

Like in this topic:

https://www.strategycore.co.uk/forums/Wargo...lert-t7845.html

I finish the first mission on the Wargot's Mothership, by killing probably all of them, around eight guys. The briefing begins, without the polish subtitles, by the way, it ends and the game crashes, kicking me out of the game with some Windows communicate. I've tried to Repair the game, Uninstall it with patches, without the patches... no good. Any idea, folks?

Like in this topic:

https://www.strategycore.co.uk/forums/Wargo...lert-t7845.html

I finish the first mission on the Wargot's Mothership, by killing probably all of them, around eight guys. The briefing begins, without the polish subtitles, by the way, it ends and the game crashes, kicking me out of the game with some Windows communicate. I've tried to Repair the game, Uninstall it with patches, without the patches... no good. Any idea, folks?

The problem has been solved by multiple re-installs, with all the three patches included.

• 3 years later...

In the interest of keeping things in approriate thread, i will continue this thread by bugs.

Bug that i notice just then: The game sometimes give my training recruits item to hold or keep in inventory. Since I have a lot, it's hard to say if the game give item from my inv or just creating them. It can range from basic 1st aid kit to advance, from M4 to armor.

After I kill all the hostiles in 1st mission of wargot assault, My equipments are lost. Pretty random, at least half the guys lost their items up to armors. The 1st time, i thought it could be because my ships' inv just overflow, since mine is 800/800. So I reload, unload them to 400/800, play the 1st mission and win using kill_nonplayer_units. Still same deal.

I suspect it could be that it have to load item list and the number of item can be too much that the buffer(?) get overflow. My wild ass guess.

When I lower the graphic details in setting, and drop all carried items into ship's inventory instead of bringing them to the battle, the finish mission process doesnt lose them any more. Well, at least that's one way to get around the bug: PLaying for fun, but reloading and use kill_nonplayer_units to win mission to get over it.