• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello

Sorry about bumping the thread since I hadn't posted in quite awhile but have some big changes going on at the site and wanted to let people know. We are moving to a private server today!!! That means no more server crashes and downtime so the game will run a lot smoother.

Other changes since I last posted are we have installed brand new forums, got a new blog for the site , worked on a lot more tutorials to learn the game faster. We have added an auto protection option so if a person doesn't want to explore we do it for them. We will be adding a new game to the site next month as a test server to try out new things. Like new civilizations, Egyptians and Aztec civilization will be added to the game soon also.

Stop by and try out the new server and see if the game runs faster. It better, it costs a lot more smile.png You can get to the game through this link

www.new1000ad.com

or this page which will lead you to the tutorials, forums and all the other stuff a person needs to learn this game

• 3 years later...

Hi guys,

I have posted here before but it was quite a bit ago. My site is back online after awhile off. I have been working on this site for 6 years now and after a break to rethink my site I have put it back up. It is a text based game based on medieval civilizations from around the year 1000 AD. Hence the name New 1000 AD. It is turn based strategy , 100% free so no real investment in giving it a go :)

Here is website

https://www.new1000ad.com

Here is twitter

@New1000AD

Here is Facebook group page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/New1000AD/

Stop by and give it a try if you are into text based games. Wargaming, turn based strategy.