The X-Com Genesis Sim!

Loonie

For my first action as a newly promoted moderator it is my great pleasure to announce the revelation of a new Sim based on none other than the X-Com Genesis game!!!

Based right after The Fourth Alien War (or right after the X-Com Apocalypse game) its plot has been, I assure you, carefully thought out, BUT unlike a regular story YOU have the power to alter it and play around with what happens as the entire saga of X-Com Genesis evolves! The sim has not yet officially begun, however its first pages, along with an introduction to this continuation, are even now displayed for your viewing pleasure. As time passes more and more pages will be added to the site until finnaly, when it will all be complete, it will launch in full and the story begins!

So mosey on down to The X-Com Genesis Sim website and explore what has been already put up along with the thought if you could become a part of the latest X-Com Simulation. :)

Allow me if does fate...this one join shall I.

And a Roster you too have!

*Stuff like that*

The WWS

EDIT:

3 questions I forgot:

1. Will AW-IV Veterans be involved?

2.Will you make a special section in the Forums for XCGS (like XCAS's)?

3.How will it be different?

I think you mentioned something in your "goodbye XCAS" post

about more realistic gamepla...I mean Simming.

?

Certainly.

1. No they will not be, at least not yet. All of the AW-IV veterans were either butchered or enslaved by the aliens or what very VERY few of them remain they've quite likely gone into the wilderness and become part of Earth Force (to find out what I'm talking about here see the intro along with the prologue on the XCGS site) :) We can talk about characters more however in the instance that you are interested to fill out and send in the form at the end of the "What is XCGS?" page.

2. It's already made. Look right below XCAS. :)

3. That is explained throughout the "What is XCGS?" pages and will be further explained if you decide to join in.

Hey everybody here I am :) I was always gutted that I missed being part of XCAS. So can I play with you guys instead :)

Oh and Loonie, if you die can I pretend his was my idea? It's pretty impressive, though I personally am glad they never released the game...

Don't ask... I'm very over-opinionated :(

• 2 months later...

Since my mod god powers do not penetrate outside the XCGS forum I'd just like to reliven up this topic now that XCGS has officially started! :)

So...once again. All are invited to check out the XCGS website and take a look for themselves. Should time permit you, and if you've got enough interest, I'm sure that you'll have yourself a good time. Considering the guys we've got in the sim there's no doubt about it. :)