Do Aliens attack your base in this game?

CapnKill

I assume if they do its just your main base since your other bases have no crew... is that accurate? Or do they just not attack your base at all no matter what?

I'm not very far into the game at all, I'm using the Steam Gold version, not sure what goodies I'm missing out on though, since the Gold version uses Bman's Lite mod...

Has anyone played this game with the full mod? Do the X-Com aliens look good when imported into this game, or do they look kinda cheesy?

So I'm confused... from what I could see, aside from my main base, I'm not allowed to build anything other than a hangar, a power thing and a detector... how can I have people on the ground in those extra bases?

Well, you can't, if your base defences fail to stop the ufo attacking it (which they will), you will be given 10 days to retake your base with ur soldiers, just send your transport filled with soldiers and retake the base, just as you would do for an alien base. If you fail to retake the base in 10 days you will lose the territory.