Loading levels, a how to.

I must acknowledge the effort put forth by Petteri of the www.strategycore.co.uk, he has explained how to load specific levels in detail.

1.) Enable the developer console by putting the text "enable_system_console=true" after the "--options" part in your Aftershock shortcut icon.

2.) In the globe view, press the ; key to access the console window

3.) Type "mission_envirs" to get a list of all mission environments

4.) Type "missions <environment name>" to get a list of all mission types for the chosen environment (for example, "missions Freighter")

5.) Type "tmission <mission type> <phase number> <time of day> to launch a mission (for example, "tmission Freighter1 0 n")

Phase number is zero-based (ie. 0 is the first phase). Time of day can be either d, t or n (day, twilight, night). You can get a list of all console commands by typing "?" in the console window.

Although I have documented the problems with the freighter levels, such media will be uploaded when I can get youtube to properly host HD video. For the most part, the problems with the Freighter levels are surprisingly sparse. As a matter of fact, they play quite well.