ACM ANY

Okim

Hi everyone.

Since Strategycore has this forum that is dedicated to SOTS i wanted to add a thread here with a link to my ACM ANY mod on Kerberos forum. Hope that this little advertisement wont make anybody offended :cool:

You can find some tips, manual, lots of screenshots and other useful info about my ACM ANY mod here: https://www.kerberos-productions.com/forum/...f=16&t=6835

Thanks for your attention.

If you don't mind, I'm posting your mod features.

Mod features:

- 19-branched tech-tree.

- great number of new weapons (including 3-barrelled versions of large weapons, heavy beams and torpedo launchers for projector mounts, 4 new siege weapons such as plasma annihilator and stellar converter, new missile-like torpedoes and many other).

- new human ship models (all human models, exept stations, were replaced).

- gunships as police cutters (small one-section ships with good speed and mobility).

- new sections (CR fixed mount comsections that use spinal mounts as main weapons, DE repair and salvage ships for earlier tech salvaging, DOOMSTAR - huge DN based ships acting as flagships and siege weapon platforms).

- CR beam platforms (CR based platforms with heavy weapons mounted on a huge turret. These weapons could be either heavy beams, projectors or 3-barrelled versions of normal large weapons).

- CR drone platforms (pre-ANY versions that use unique models. There are no DN drone sats in ACM).

- DN siege platforms (DN based enormous satellites that have a single siege weapon mount to deal with enemy DNs and DOOMSTARS).

- three types of drones instead of two.

- replaced swarmer weapons and explosions.

- totally new explosion, engine and missile/torpedo trail effects.

- reworked planetary assaults: planets now do not launch missiles, all weapons have reduced damage to planets (~1000 times lower), armor sections now can carry a variety of bombs, dropships are introduced to allow capturing of enemy colonies.

- improved shielding technology. Shields are now more efficient, but they cost several times more research to develop (https://www.mos-rsi.ru/upload/deshield4.jpg).

- new graphics, sounds and texts.

A huge piece of work, really.

• 3 months later...