New X-COM Announced


  • Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#21 Exarch

Exarch

    Squaddie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:26 PM

View PostGimli, on 14th April 2010, 10:19pm, said:

The setting is part of the problem. It's set in the 50s or 60s, but X-COM was formed in 1998. As such, I do not see what the game has to do with X-COM in the first place.

Which is why I think they're rebooting it to fit with their 1950s fetish. Like I said, it's definitely what's irking me the most. Hopefully... HOPEFULLY this is just a prequel, and X-COM will still be officially established in modern times. But if they really are going for "X-COM in the 50s," I'm going to be disappointed.

#22 Bloodmoney

Bloodmoney

    Squaddie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:30 PM

I wonder if the X-COM game Firaxis is supposedly working, will be also set in 50/60 or later. Still another Enfoncer-like game is a tragedy.

#23 Matri

Matri

    Official Love Nest Mascot

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:57 PM

View PostExarch, on 15th April 2010, 6:26am, said:

Which is why I think they're rebooting it to fit with their 1950s fetish. Like I said, it's definitely what's irking me the most. Hopefully... HOPEFULLY this is just a prequel, and X-COM will still be officially established in modern times. But if they really are going for "X-COM in the 50s," I'm going to be disappointed.
I take it you've never played X-Com: Apocalypse, then.
"Never be normal!" - Ron Stoppable

MechQuest. Get your mecha RPG fix.
Star Citizen.

#24 Exarch

Exarch

    Squaddie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:08 PM

View PostMatri, on 14th April 2010, 10:57pm, said:

I take it you've never played X-Com: Apocalypse, then.

Oh, I played Apocalypse, and I loved Apocalypse. But there's a difference between taking a 1950s style, and actually being set IN the 1950s. At least Apocalypse built on what was already there. We had elerium powered craft, plasma guns, etc. It was clearly a futuristic setting, the backdrop was a last bastion on Earth as humanity spread out into space looking for new places to settle. We had human/alien hybrids from the previous wars, robots, and a dystopian society that formed in the wake of the previous alien wars. The 1950s art style was iffy, but when you remove that, you don't really lose what X-COM Apocalypse was.

An X-COM based in the actual 1950s will have none of that. There won't be a Skyranger, there won't be jet interceptors, auto-cannons, and other familiar elements of the old games. If they do, it's going to look out of place and essentially give a "Sky Captain" vibe. I can only speak for myself, but I don't want 1950s comic book X-COM, I want modern X-COM.

They're just going to have to be really careful with what they do. Like I said, we already know the gameplay won't be familiar, classic X-COM turn based strategy, and they're rebooting the story. So what will make this X-COM? Well... we just don't know right now. And that's really not a good way to make your first announcement. It has the potential to be really awesome, or to flop horribly, depending on how much they use Bioshock as inspiration over X-COM.

As for the worry about it being another Enforcer... I highly doubt that. Enforcer was a rushed product to not let the X-COM Alliance assets go to waste. This will be polished, I have no doubt of that. The question is whether it'll be recognizable as X-COM or not.

#25 Zombie

Zombie

    Mr. Grognard of X-COM

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,555 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wisconsin, USA

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:18 AM

I find it odd that nobody has brought up the name yet: XCOM. Why did they drop the X-COM (with dash) terminology? They hold the license so that isn't the issue...  :)

- Zombie

My X-COM Patch Kit For UFO Defense | Emergency XCOM Meeting spoof on YouTube




JellyfishGreen said:

Zombie: Empirical data's your only man, when formulating a research plan.
A soldier's death is never in vain if it makes the formula more plain.
A few dozen make a better case for refining that third decimal place.
They call me Zombie because I don't sleep, as I slowly struggle to climb this heap,
of corpses, data points, and trials, but from the top - I'll see for miles!

#26 ShadowBlade

ShadowBlade

    Veteran Lieutenant

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buenos Aires, Argentina

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:01 AM

I really want to be optimistic about this, but I'm having trouble with that. I'd like to see a larger structure around the FPS combat, sort of like Alliance would've had. I'd like to see a team-based FPS system used during the missions themselves and a separate management portion for bases, research and such.

We've very limited information, but all of it strongly emphasizes the shooter portion, and makes no mention at all of any macro-scale nor squad-related features. If I were the developer and those feature were, in fact, in the game, I would've made it abundantly clear even on initial teaser blurbs. I find it unlikely the game will be anything but a standard shooter without much complexity (implied in the fact it's coming out for X360 as well).

Maybe it'll be a good FPS, I don't know, but X-COM is considerably more than a special organization fighting an alien threat. Ergo, a plain shooter won't be X-COM. Connected to this is the worrying mention of a "reimagination", which may very well mean "keep what we like, ditch the rest" and result in a very loose, liberal interpretation of what X-COM truly is.

I really hope they'll prove me wrong. I really do. :)
Proud veteran of the X-COM Alliance Sim
[ JG-7X3 ]

#27 StVier

StVier

    Squaddie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:27 AM

Hmm... I wonder if one of the most common feature of X-Com is gonna be in... one-shot kills at the beginning of the game, that would REALLY remind us what X-Com was all about.  :)

Perhaps this is more about what happens before the official organization X-Com was formed? Before X-Com went international, it could have been probably just a minor agency (hence the name difference: XCom) within the government in the earlier days and members were probably misfits (e.g The down-on-luck FBI agent). Anyway, just letting my imagination continue to run, if it is indeed casted in the 50s or so, Roswell could very well be a possible setting.

#28 chiasaur11

chiasaur11

    Lieutenant

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:06 AM

View PostBloodmoney, on 14th April 2010, 2:34pm, said:

I loved it also. Another crappy game in franchise which don't belong to the same genre like original ones, yet people are excited about it.

See, this is what I hate.

Not people worried. People saying, basically that nothing would satisfy them, and then claiming, when called on it, all they want is X-Com, but really X-Com, which turns out to mean the original game exactly. Maybe with a graphics tweak, but the exact nature of those tweaks, or minor glitch fixes, or other modifications is never clear.

Which, you know, one of, if not the best game(s) ever, but it's already out there.

Look. I'm cautiously optimistic, but I'm willing to admit there's dozens of ways for this to be a turd sammich. And people making your arguments, generally, won't admit that any change could lead, in any way, lead to a good game in a billion years.

Now, you, personally, might just be of the position that the odds of a FPS X-Com being, well, X-Com are worse than winning the lottery and being hit by lightning at once. Fine and fair, and probably more rational then my position. But it's sounding like you're the kinda guy who didn't think Metroid Prime would work at all, and then claims the situation was entirely different every time they do pull it off, or insists that, say, Fallout 3 totally sucked rather than, you know, not being your cup of tea but a tolerable game on its own merits.

I'm probably reading you entirely wrong, and I apologize in the likely case of that, well, being the case. But I do prefer that the possibility of this maybe being sorta good is left on the table.

#29 gunnergoz

gunnergoz

    Squaddie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:22 AM

I am terribly disappointed to hear this news, but hardly surprised.  The gaming industry (and that's what it is, a money generation machine where creativity is occasionally tolerated) routinely makes horrible decisions like this and then tries to fob off the resulting product to a new generation of initiates, telling them they are taking part in some sort of "grand tradition" with "roots" in some "glorious past."

Fact is, for us true X-Com fans, this is about as low as the bad news can go.  This is like finding someone's grave and p_____g on it.

FPS shooters are fine for those who like them, but please don't call yours anything remotely to do with X-Com.  I know X-Com and your game is no X-Com relative or derivative.

#30 Azrael Strife

Azrael Strife

    Captain

  • Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,522 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Montevideo, Uruguay.

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:02 AM

I'm very excited about this, if you think about it, it's probably the best choice; a FPS is sure to get people excited about a franchise most new players have only read of, and not many, this is a good opportunity to have people get to know X-Com in a flashy shiny games like the great masses love and maybe, with all the hype, a strategy game can then be considered interesting enough for the companies to develop.

Besides that, I would just love a good FPS in the X-Com universe, even if re-imagined, I was very much looking forward to Alliance back then.
Posted Image

#31 chiasaur11

chiasaur11

    Lieutenant

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:03 AM

View Postgunnergoz, on 14th April 2010, 9:22pm, said:

Fact is, for us true X-Com fans, this is about as low as the bad news can go.  This is like finding someone's grave and p_____g on it.

I dunno. Is Alec Meer a true X-Com fan?

Because he seems mildly excited.

#32 NKF

NKF

    Mr. Badger in disguise

  • Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,432 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:In my mind

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:59 AM

Hmm, X-Com meets Deus Ex?

According to a Bill Cosby quote, the key to failure is to try and please everyone, so I don't think they are going to be able to please everyone in this venture. However, saying that, I hope they put out a really good game that you can play over and over again. Without that, it's not going to be any different from your everyday first person shooter.

If it's good enough, I hope they end up porting it to other platforms eventually. Not too keen on the idea of shelling out heaps for a XBox 360 just for one game. :)

- NKF
NKF, narrow minded fuddy duddy who refuses to let go of the past and will not accept anything newer than 1979.

#33 Gimli

Gimli

    Dances with Mutons

  • Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Croatia

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:13 AM

View PostZombie, on 15th April 2010, 2:18am, said:

I find it odd that nobody has brought up the name yet: XCOM. Why did they drop the X-COM (with dash) terminology? They hold the license so that isn't the issue...  :)

- Zombie

Well the UFOPaedia entries of the first game don't use the hyphen so technically it is legitimate. You could say tha the organization changed its name from XCom to X-COM.

View PostStVier, on 15th April 2010, 5:27am, said:

Perhaps this is more about what happens before the official organization X-Com was formed? Before X-Com went international, it could have been probably just a minor agency (hence the name difference: XCom) within the government in the earlier days and members were probably misfits (e.g The down-on-luck FBI agent). Anyway, just letting my imagination continue to run, if it is indeed casted in the 50s or so, Roswell could very well be a possible setting.

The problem is that this is a direct contradiction to what is stated in the official timeline which states that X-COM was formed in 1998 from X-Inv. Maybe they'll figure out a way around it, but I don't see it.

View PostAzrael Strife, on 15th April 2010, 7:02am, said:

I'm very excited about this, if you think about it, it's probably the best choice; a FPS is sure to get people excited about a franchise most new players have only read of, and not many, this is a good opportunity to have people get to know X-Com in a flashy shiny games like the great masses love and maybe, with all the hype, a strategy game can then be considered interesting enough for the companies to develop.

Besides that, I would just love a good FPS in the X-Com universe, even if re-imagined, I was very much looking forward to Alliance back then.

Or we get an MMO. :)

#34 Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke

    The Smily Admin

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,625 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tasmania (AU)

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:04 AM

The "X-COM" title wasn't introduced until later in the series, but it did end eventually up as the standard.

Note that it stands for "Extraterrestrial Combat unit", a multi-national organisation formed when each country's separate attempts to deal with the aliens met with failure.

How will they "find their way" around this? My guess would be "by ignoring it all". In all my experience, "re-imagining" has always meant "let's sell something new under an old brand name in order to boost sales". Oh, I'm sure there'll be plenty of shout-outs, but I find it very hard to believe they're interested in making a "real" X-COM game.

After all, if they were gonna do that, wouldn't they just follow on from the events of Apocalypse?

But I'm probably doomed to a negative outlook on this. It's been TOO LONG. There's no way any new X-COM game could live up to my hopes. I don't think even the original developers could create a game that everyone would accept as a proper X-COM game.

But still... One thing I know for sure is that there isn't much room for "plot" in this series. The story was always a foregone-conclusion; the aliens are here, and by the time you're done, their forces'll be defeated. The only matter of doubt was in whether your beloved high-ranking officers would survive that next battle...

As soon as you say "this character, who appears during actual gameplay, is so important that the story can't go on without him", you take away that suspense. You know he's going to survive each and every battle. It's entirely out of your hands.

Urgh, I'm heading into all-out "pointless biased unfounded rant" territory now. They seriously need to release some less ambiguous statements on what this game will BE, to stop my imagination running rampant.
BB's X-Com Projects Page - X-Com Games At GamersGate
You're just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me :P
We love Tammy! :)

#35 StVier

StVier

    Squaddie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:58 AM

View PostBomb Bloke, on 15th April 2010, 8:04am, said:

But still... One thing I know for sure is that there isn't much room for "plot" in this series. The story was always a foregone-conclusion; the aliens are here, and by the time you're done, their forces'll be defeated. The only matter of doubt was in whether your beloved high-ranking officers would survive that next battle...

That's probably the worst case scenario but if it's gonna be like as NKF suggested, in a Deus Ex style of game, there could be some potential there? Whether to stay true to human side or cross over to the aliens, which could tie in with the story (if there is an intention to) of causing a full-blown counter-alien movement, being either the pivotal person to start up X-Com, or put the whole world on alert on the alien threat.

#36 Bloodmoney

Bloodmoney

    Squaddie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:23 AM

View Postchiasaur11, on 15th April 2010, 4:06am, said:

See, this is what I hate.
Not people worried. People saying, basically that nothing would satisfy them, and then claiming, when called on it, all they want is X-Com, but really X-Com, which turns out to mean the original game exactly. Maybe with a graphics tweak, but the exact nature of those tweaks, or minor glitch fixes, or other modifications is never clear.
When I listen to X band I expect to hear similar kind of music like they did before. When I want do drink X beer I expect a typical taste of such beer. When I want to play X-COM I expect strategy with Turn-Based combat, since hey, this series from begging where all about it. I don't want the identical everything like in previous ones, no.

View Postchiasaur11, on 15th April 2010, 4:06am, said:

Which, you know, one of, if not the best game(s) ever, but it's already out there.
Then why don't start new franchise instead of milking down this one?

View Postchiasaur11, on 15th April 2010, 4:06am, said:

Look. I'm cautiously optimistic, but I'm willing to admit there's dozens of ways for this to be a turd sammich. And people making your arguments, generally, won't admit that any change could lead, in any way, lead to a good game in a billion years.
Well maybe because people like me are playing games for more then 10 years and see how gaming market have changed, especially after experiencing more then one ripped franchise. There a difference in being optimistic and naive (I'm not saying that you are). They wan't do FPS, fine with me, but please don't stick it to X-COM (already violated) franchise. Btw. I wouldn't be surprised if the game was aimed towards Bioshock games fans.

View Postchiasaur11, on 15th April 2010, 4:06am, said:

Now, you, personally, might just be of the position that the odds of a FPS X-Com being, well, X-Com are worse than winning the lottery and being hit by lightning at once. Fine and fair, and probably more rational then my position. But it's sounding like you're the kinda guy who didn't think Metroid Prime would work at all, and then claims the situation was entirely different every time they do pull it off, or insists that, say, Fallout 3 totally sucked rather than, you know, not being your cup of tea but a tolerable game on its own merits.
I never played Metroid Prime or was interested in it so I'm a bit :) about this. About Fallout 3 it would take some time to explain what I don't like about it and well it's not discussion/board about FO3. Maybe other day thought :)
The thing that plagues modern FPS are single-corridor like levels, auto-regenerating health or quest compass, which are not my cup of tea. Since it is some kind of standard in modern games, the odds that the same crap will be in this game are pretty high.

View Postchiasaur11, on 15th April 2010, 4:06am, said:

I'm probably reading you entirely wrong, and I apologize in the likely case of that, well, being the case. But I do prefer that the possibility of this maybe being sorta good is left on the table.
Honestly I don't think so. Gaming from "geek stuff" turned in $$ business, where  Publishers don't have even a bit respect for Developers or Franchises. Yeah, in the past when X-COM was released it wasn't much better, but still Publishers tried to keep continuations in the same genre.

#37 Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke

    The Smily Admin

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,625 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tasmania (AU)

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:08 AM

View PostBloodmoney, on 15th April 2010, 7:23pm, said:

I never played Metroid Prime or was interested in it so I'm a bit :) about this.
They took Metroid (a 2D platformer) and turned it into a FPS. The result was indeed a Metroid game, and a dead good one at that.

They did this by putting the "Metroid" elements of the game first, and the FPS elements "second". I have no doubt that if this were done with X-COM, the result would be one of the best games out in quite some time. (... They should call such a game "Alliance").

However, I find it difficult to believe that this is where they intend to take this new game. Again, there's not enough information to be sure, but the information that exists suggests they're simply using the brand-name to boost interest (and indeed, it IS generating interest).
BB's X-Com Projects Page - X-Com Games At GamersGate
You're just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me :P
We love Tammy! :)

#38 Zombie

Zombie

    Mr. Grognard of X-COM

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,555 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wisconsin, USA

Posted 15 April 2010 - 01:52 PM

View PostBomb Bloke, on 15th April 2010, 2:04am, said:

The "X-COM" title wasn't introduced until later in the series, but it did end eventually up as the standard.
Actually the only place where "X-COM" wasn't used was the first few Enemy Unknown releases in the UK. "X-COM: UFO Defense" (the title given to the first game in the series in the American market and released only a few months later) already was using it. And the X-COM title continued unbroken and unmodified straight through to Enforcer.

Initially the issue was that there wasn't a single unified title for the same game in the US and UK. And it didn't help that there wasn't a consistency officer in Microprose who would be responsible for title enforcement within the in-game text either. :)

So "X-COM" was adopted as the standard quite early. I'm just confused as to why the title has been suddenly changed now. Maybe the "re-boot" everyone is mentioning is the new developers attempt to reimage the series by making the title different. Whatever the case is, it just irks me that the title isn't the same anymore. :)

- Zombie

My X-COM Patch Kit For UFO Defense | Emergency XCOM Meeting spoof on YouTube




JellyfishGreen said:

Zombie: Empirical data's your only man, when formulating a research plan.
A soldier's death is never in vain if it makes the formula more plain.
A few dozen make a better case for refining that third decimal place.
They call me Zombie because I don't sleep, as I slowly struggle to climb this heap,
of corpses, data points, and trials, but from the top - I'll see for miles!

#39 Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke

    The Smily Admin

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,625 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tasmania (AU)

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:23 PM

View PostZombie, on 15th April 2010, 11:52pm, said:

Actually the only place where "X-COM" wasn't used was the first few Enemy Unknown releases in the UK. "X-COM: UFO Defense" (the title given to the first game in the series in the American market and released only a few months later) already was using it.
I dunno, I thought pretty much all the European releases of UFO used XCOM... At least, that's what my Sold Out Software release uses. Granted though, X-COM was well in place by the time of the sequel.

View PostZombie, on 15th April 2010, 11:52pm, said:

I'm just confused as to why the title has been suddenly changed now.
It could be a nod at the fact that it was originally XCOM (which was the point I was getting at) - since they're "going back to the beginning" and all. It might be intentional; to change to X-COM later on would be an appropriate "shout out" to the original progression of the title.

Or it could be that they're in the "early days" stages and haven't picked up on all these details yet; a simple mistake.

Or - and this is what my optimistic nature is telling me - it could be that they really just don't care about maintaining canon. I'm doubting they'd put much research into a matter like this even if it were pointed out to them.

But, again, I guess we'll find all this out in due time.
BB's X-Com Projects Page - X-Com Games At GamersGate
You're just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me :P
We love Tammy! :)

#40 Gimli

Gimli

    Dances with Mutons

  • Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Croatia

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:38 PM

View PostBomb Bloke, on 15th April 2010, 10:04am, said:

But I'm probably doomed to a negative outlook on this. It's been TOO LONG. There's no way any new X-COM game could live up to my hopes. I don't think even the original developers could create a game that everyone would accept as a proper X-COM game.

I think your thinking is wrong. ;) I hate to draw comparisons, but I had been watching the development of Fallout 3 and a lot of people who complained about people who complained (:)) said something like this. They said that the people who didn't like what Bethesda was doing would be unhappy with any kind of a game. At the time I thought there was merit to that, but lately I've begun to think differently. Recently Croteam remade the original Serious Sam and it has so far sold over 100 000 copies, which is a decent amount considering everything and most of the core fans are satisfied. As far as I am aware, the same is true for the Monkey Island remake (please correct me if I'm wrong).
You are never going to please everyone, but you don't need to please everyone in the first place. In my opinion it's silly to worry about the fact that someone won't be pleased.

I can say for certain that I would buy a remake of any of the first 3 games as well as a sequel as long as I thought they did a good enough job. Heck, the Serious Sam remake is missing multi-directional gravity, but I still bought it. I think if the same was done with an X-COM remake or sequel, most fans would buy it if for no other reason than to support future sequels. The big question is, would the game be profitable? This is hard to answer unless you know what kind of a budget is required.

View PostBomb Bloke, on 15th April 2010, 10:04am, said:

But still... One thing I know for sure is that there isn't much room for "plot" in this series. The story was always a foregone-conclusion; the aliens are here, and by the time you're done, their forces'll be defeated. The only matter of doubt was in whether your beloved high-ranking officers would survive that next battle...

As soon as you say "this character, who appears during actual gameplay, is so important that the story can't go on without him", you take away that suspense. You know he's going to survive each and every battle. It's entirely out of your hands.

I disagree with this to a degree. That is, the plot done in the style of Bioshock would be a bad idea, because the game was linear. However, it is possible to put in a story into existing games without ruining the game. Don't forget that the research was used to give the plot in the games so far. Now personally and in an ideal world, I would have expanded on the story in several ways and honestly I don't think this changes anything to a player. I would introduce optional (!) missions that would have story in them (still semi-randomly generated where possible). They would be tougher than ordinary missions so you would have to take that into account. They would also have a reward if you completed them or would hamper you somewhat if you chose to ignore them. For some missions both could be applied. On top of that you would get some background story, which is not essential to the main story but adds to it. Now because the essential part of the story is told through research, even if you don't have a complete picture of it, it is no big deal if you don't see it. The story is and has always been just for flavor. Finally, I would create a mod that would allow you to axe these altogether.
How would this work? I'll give a fictional example from the canceled Genesis (with some of my own story added). You may want to read the intro here. As you may know, shortly after Apocalypse was over, the original aliens returned and quickly took control of Earth. Meanwhile the Frontier branch of X-COM had lost communication with Earth and for a long time had no idea what happened. Communication shouldn't have failed, and the X-COM commander orders a full investigation. Soon enough it is revealed that it was sabotaged, but not by whom or why exactly. During the course of the game a story mission would happen in which you would somehow find out that it was sabotaged by one of the Sectoids you brought home from that mission in Apocalypse, who was actually a spy of the original aliens. Later on you would find out that the aliens from Apocalypse were engineered by the original aliens and that this was an elaborate plot to quickly take over the Earth. There's more to it than that, but I'll skip it now. The bottom line is that this would explain why the communication failed and yet you can finish the game without ever knowing.
I would be interested to hear what you guys think of this? Just a note: this is in an ideal world. :) Obviously I have no idea how difficult it would be to implement this.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users