Interesting articles

@SV: that just means you're supposed to tweak some of your own real world stats to disregard having to meet such overblown expectations as always getting it right the first time. What those more grammatically challenged call "GIT GUD!"? tongue.png

I'm too old for this shit! :D

@SV: I don't know what the final take on Cloud Imperium Games will be as a developer, or if Star Citizen will ever be "done", but what I'll say is whenever there's an opportunity to milk something potentially indefinitely that something will definitely go on being milked. wink.png

::

Meanwhile:

dusk_2eCpxY3.jpg

VG 24/7's Robert Zak spoke with the developers behind Dusk, Amid Evil and Project Warlock about the 90s shooter wave, their upcoming games, and why the retro FPS renaissance may be coming to an end, as reported here.

@SV: I don't know what the final take on Frontier Developments will be as a developer, or if Star Citizen will ever be "done", but what I'll say is whenever there's an opportunity to milk something potentially indefinitely that something will definitely go on being milked. wink.png

Cloud Imperium, right? FD did deliver and keeps delivering. But yes, this seems to be the case. I was happy to see some optimism though, as I helped fund the game and want the revenue. :D I can't understand people keep pouring money into a non-existing game, but I gave up trying to understand (all) people long ago.