Hammer & Sickle is brilliant game!

Coldcall

Im surprised this game was so panned by reviews. I prefer H&S to Silent Storm from a rounded game point of view. i love the RPG side of the game as its hard work and reminds me of old-school RPGs which gave you few clues and left you to figure things out on your own through trial and errror.

I've now played through the first 3 maps twice taking about 7 hours yesterday. I scrapped my first game after i realised i'd left Sander's without medical treatment for too long and then she died, so i went back and replayed so i could get her in my squad.

Anyways im pleased i ignored the mainstream reviews and instead listened to some user reviews, many olf which were contrarian to the poor reviews.

All I can say is i hope Novik & Co are working on new games because he and his team have some real talent at creating proper dangerous RPG environments for gamers who like a challenge.

Just wanted to offer my congrats as i know he hangs on this forum sometimes, and it would be a pity if he let the myopic reviews stop him continuing making great games. Ignore the idiot reviews.