Picture of Micronoid Rain?

Hobbes

I want to insert a picture of an UFO conducting a 'blue rain' attack on the wiki but I've had no luck in my current games. Anybody has a pic or can take one?

blue rain?

i thought he was...

uh...

pumping something, er, biological into it. Looks white and mushy and gross to me.

I think my building is pregnant now.

That's a standard alien drop. Micronoid rain attempts to convert the building's human inhabitants to alien control.

both in Apocalypse?

I either missed something (hell i said on another post my original game i had to restart b/c I didn't notice they were, uh, leaving droppings)

Or I simply don't remember, it's been a sec. Been playing the kinda-successor to dreamland chronicles lately.

Sorry for the dumbness, just tryin' to get a laugh.

both in Apocalypse?

I either missed something ... or couldn't remember

couldn't help it; i had to look it up.

Oh - "those things" - i forgot the slimes were caled that. I never saw the "rain"... thank god.

... Wouldn't that be the beginning of ufo:Aftermath? ;)

I never knew this

in my save game I'm IN the alien dimesion blowing up something or other, and i never got that research.

Well; don't i feel dumb... again?

Explains alot.

Does sound an awful lot like something i was suggesting for another game tho. But I want so badly to be original. :D

Looks like, once again, my favorite games' writers have read/seen/played the same books/movies/games i have.

?since we keep seeing the same basic idea, does that mean we need "one game to rule them all, one game to bind them... one game to rule them all, and in the darkness.. combine them?"

** So

Lulz, -B

both in Apocalypse?

I either missed something (hell i said on another post my original game i had to restart b/c I didn't notice they were, uh, leaving droppings)

Or I simply don't remember, it's been a sec. Been playing the kinda-successor to dreamland chronicles lately.

Sorry for the dumbness, just tryin' to get a laugh.

Yes, there are 2 kinds of attack. More details here.

Yes, there are 2 kinds of attack. More details here.

I see the thread is posting oddly, soo it's not displaying as such, but i alrady responded ( to myself in theory, thus the lack of display)

...but i couldn't bear not knowing (and, it turns out, remembering), si looked it up already and came to a bit of a revelation.

a bit sad one for me :D

But very kind of you to show me that when i was originally just being silly.

I haven't played Apoc lately, but I always come back. Thanks for remindin' me why.

ps: while looking at your wiki - i guess you are who i just quoted a few minutes earlier - the mention of gates reminded me, i had wanted to do a game that puts emphasis on the infilitration part - that the aliens have to get a psionic gate going to OPEn the gates in the first place - and that infiltration & detection would be more the focus of that aspect or chapter - i guess you could say they have to corrupt/genesteal into living gates - i always thought this wasn't an x-com idea until i read your thing on the micronoids, sounds like i was pretty close.

Hobbes, there are a total of 13 pictures of it in XED that form the rain animation. They are seperately stored from the UFO animations, hence I actually joined a rain picture with a UFO picture for this.

https://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae51/Talon81/TYPE3.jpg

Looks nice as well. I managed to take a pic from the game already but I'll add yours too to the page. Thanks.

PS - You think you can do the same for the Subversion attack? Might as well have that pic on the page.

Looks nice as well. I managed to take a pic from the game already but I'll add yours too to the page. Thanks.

PS - You think you can do the same for the Subversion attack? Might as well have that pic on the page.

I believe this is what you were referring to? BTW, don't feel obligated to post my pic(s). If you have a better, authentic (captured) picture, then just use that if you wish.

https://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae51/Talon81/TYPE3-1.jpg

I believe this is what you were referring to? BTW, don't feel obligated to post my pic(s). If you have a better, authentic (captured) picture, then just use that if you wish.

https://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae51/Talon81/TYPE3-1.jpg

That's the one, thanks :D

I have game captures of both but it helps to see the animation.