PSX TFTD: COME ON! Someone must have it!


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Mouse Nightshirt

Mouse Nightshirt

    Stressed out Junior Doctor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern Ireland

Posted 03 November 2002 - 11:36 PM

I'm at my tethers end. I've searched countless years for TFTD on PSX. SOMEONE must have seen/heard of it. I'm willing to pay quite a nice sum for someone who gets me a hold of this game. So please! PLEASE :dontgetit:
I suffer from Arachibutyrophobia, fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.

Mouse_Nightshirt - asphixiated in the name of science!

CMDR Richter Weindhoven
Commanding Officer - Alpha Team
Status -- Deceased
Reason -- Old age (Cheers DH!)

#2 Tammy

Tammy

    Her Imperial Majesty

  • Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Location:Alabama, USA

Posted 04 November 2002 - 05:16 AM

I don't know, Mouse.  I ran across a PSX UFO Defense once that eventually sold on ebay for about 60-75 dollars.  I don't think I've seen TFTD.
Queen and huntress, chaste and fair,
Now the sun is laid to sleep,
Seated in thy silver chair,
State in wonted manner keep:
Hesperus entreats thy light,
Goddess excellently bright.

#3 ApOcaLyPSe_1985

ApOcaLyPSe_1985

    Lieutenant

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 04 November 2002 - 11:59 AM

It's sold here at the local copy pirate  :P
Both UFO and TFTD, but the cops always bust his business so he's quite on the move.
But this is in the Netherlands and I think your a US guy, so you have quite a problem. I'm hunting X-COM for the psx also for quite a long time.
I'll get it someday, and then I'll share it on ftp or something.
BOOKS! GET THEM OFF! GET THEM OFF ME!! ARGH!!!

#4 Psy Guy

Psy Guy

    PSY MASTER

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 04 November 2002 - 01:56 PM

Try ebay they sell everything (and then some)

-PSY GUY-  :P
(i know they made x-com (ufo: enemy unknown) for PSX but i don't recall it being made for TFTD)
News Today: Grav Ball League accepts the nomination for the "Vacuous Ally" award given by the X-Com Board of Public Relations. Experts predict that the two time Vacuous Ally winner Lifetree will win the award for the 3rd time following its $200,000 joint endeavor with General Metro to increase Blazer Turbo Bike production.

#5 AcidBoot

AcidBoot

    The refried frontal lobe of the soul.

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 November 2002 - 01:19 AM

$60-70? US? Hooley Dooley!!!

I mean... I like XCOM and all, but really! It's kinda funny how there are all these rare games that no-one has because they absolutely bombed on the retail shelf, but now fans will pay beyond the top dollar for them.

I sold a copy of Discworld Noir for about $50 US, which I found surprising enough seeing as I bought it retail for ~$10 only a month before.
About 95% of people are kidding themselves. The trouble is that almost all of that 95%, by their nature, belive that they are in the other 5%. Ironically most of the 5% are worried that they may be in the 95%.

#6 iggy

iggy

    Squaddie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 November 2002 - 01:38 AM

When I went to Blockbuster a couple of weeks ago they had Enemy Unknown for PSX, but I've never seen a TFTD PSX. Well, actually, I did see one on ebay when I was looking for TFTD PC.

#7 Gilesy

Gilesy

    The Irish Commander

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Location:Dublin Republic Of Ireland

Posted 22 November 2002 - 08:47 AM

I have it mate but i live in Ireland snd i think your from the us.

#8 Bastiaan

Bastiaan

    Lieutenant

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 23 November 2002 - 11:50 PM

Your only chance is check ebay once in a while mate.

#9 Tammy

Tammy

    Her Imperial Majesty

  • Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Location:Alabama, USA

Posted 24 November 2002 - 01:41 AM

Well, I desperately wanted Civ 2 for psx until I actually got it.  Some games just don't make the transition to console well.  That's one reason I've never really tried to get my hands on X-COM for psx.
Queen and huntress, chaste and fair,
Now the sun is laid to sleep,
Seated in thy silver chair,
State in wonted manner keep:
Hesperus entreats thy light,
Goddess excellently bright.

#10 DragonHawk

DragonHawk

    XCAS Inquisitor

  • Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • Location:Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Posted 24 November 2002 - 12:59 PM

Why do people keep saying Mouse is from the US.  I think he's from the UK somewhere...  Northern Ireland, maybe?  Just a guess...
Lance Corporal Derrick "DragonHawk" Ko
Combat Engineer, Kappa Team
X-Com Alliance Sim




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users