The Girl At Work

FullAuto

I'm going to just stay cool and let this silly little crush fade away.

I'm not going to fill my training diary with talking about her, I'm just going to joke back and forth on Facebook and I'm not going to upset the bloody applecart when we train together four times a week. Not worth it. End of story. Move along, hormones, nothing to see here.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You'll definitely kick yourself if you don't make a move, and you'll potentially get yourself kicked if you do.

Exactly. Except that "getting kicked" would not get you in any situation worse than where you already are. Closure is always good, whatever the result.

I have a strange feeling of deja vu.

Closure is always good, whatever the result.

I'd add: specially when you're a bloody romantic! (which I include myself)

I've had this 'girl-at-work' situation last year when I was organizing a big event - at the beginning we started flirting but after a while I decided to drop it because I had too much work, it was distracting me and I was getting too anxious about if I should make a move. But after it was over I ended up sending a short text for her to know I was attracted to her - it was the best idea.

She gave me an nice reply after some days but we live in different countries and we didn't thought too much about it. We have worked again together a few months ago but not much flirting ('boyfriend') - at the beginning it was awkward for both it ended good because we now know the limits (and we'll be working together again in the summer.

• 1 month later...

Remember, FA, that alcohol is better to drink than to pour on someone. If you are gonna do that to someone, use water. It's better. And free.

"EDIT" On a serious note, just ask someone out. If they say maybe, then ask again a day or two later. Don't over text asking for a date. Just text about usual stuff. Observable stuff that's funny. Be nice, and have fun. If she has fun, it's a good time. And ask her what she like to do to have a good time.

Edited by Sgt. Strike