2 replies to this topic

#1 nerfus

nerfus

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2002 - 06:00 AM

when I saw your page I decided to reinstal the tftd game in my pc but, The disk 4 is broken, and now when I start a mision in field The game crash down and I cant research nothing, where or how I can get help or the tftd.004 file to play???

I need to buy the game again??

and if I need it how I can buy it if I dont have a credit card??  :P

#2 Psy Guy

Psy Guy

PSY MASTER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 04 November 2002 - 01:52 PM

Well first you can get the file from many sources (most illegal with aren't psy guy approved). Try seeing if someone at the forum will e-mail it to you (if they haven't already done so).  If no one will hook you up with the file then you should buy the game.  If you can't get to a computer game store try ebay (you can pay with a money order or personal check)

-PSY GUY-  :P
(edited a typo)
News Today: Grav Ball League accepts the nomination for the "Vacuous Ally" award given by the X-Com Board of Public Relations. Experts predict that the two time Vacuous Ally winner Lifetree will win the award for the 3rd time following its $200,000 joint endeavor with General Metro to increase Blazer Turbo Bike production.

#3 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

I have a Kitty. It goes Purrl-Meow!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 November 2002 - 07:38 PM

I've seen some gaming stores that still have UFO: Enemy Unknown, so if they have that game, than I'm they'll have TFTD.  So not to worry!  Not to mention, It'll be cheap too, as its an 'old' game.

:P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users