Okay, got a question...

Jh316

Alrighty, thanks. Also, got another problem...I researched a deep one corpse, have 41 Aqua Plastics in stock, and it said that aqua plastics is availble for research...When I go to the research menu, it isn't there. First time this has happened to me.

I've had similar problems before too. Sometimes it even happens in engineering. I manage to get the tech researched, but my engineers can't build the item since it's not listed.

It's definitely a glitch.

Have you got a savegame prior to researching the deep-one corpse? Try going back there and research it again. Or maybe send it to one of us so we can have a look at it.

Can you remember everything you researched prior to the deep-one? If possible, in the same order you researched them? At the very least, the most recent research topics? If there's anything that'll prevent you from getting plastic aqua armour, I'd really like to know what it is.

Is your TFTD the original dos version? If it is, have you patched it with the v2 update? It helps.

- NKF

Okay, I tried a save from right before I researched it, same result. The most recent topics I could think of was I partially researched a live deep one, but then switched to a corpse to get aqua plastics a bit sooner. I have the collector's edition. Also, can't send it to anyone, as I accidently saved over it.

Apparently the old server shut down so it took the boards with it... Bummer but hey. JFish, wherever you are! You're good at this sort of thing, could you perhaps make some kind of research tree for TFTD and stick it in research? I know someone made us a great one before but the knowledge gained through XCom is lost forever... :P