Cloaks and robots

Preda

Okay, first I'd like to know if they are worth using. I never got the hang of them in Aftershock.

Secondly, I can't seem to find a way to build the group cloak. Where is it in the production menu? In the glossary is is under Alien devices (WHY??), But it doesn't appear in the production menu.

And there's another thing. There is NOTHING else in the glossary under alien devices. No psionic healing device, no Martian robot control device, nothing. Is that fixable?

Finally, I'd like to know what it takes to research Martian spider robots and floating drones. I mean, I didn't get any on them in research, even though I had several wrecks in storage, and because of that I was unable to research using the Martian drones or building that machine that can take them over.

Can't really give you an opinion on personal cloack as by the time I get them I'm using other add-ons that I prefer over these. Maybe if combined with weapons that have silencers attached to them they're more useful.

The group cloak is not available. As you say it appears in the glossary screen aswell as the storage screen, but you can't produce them. Basically they were cut from the game.

Wasn't aware of the glossary issue, but it should be fixable some way, I'll check it out the first oportunity I get.

You either stumbled upon a bug that doesn't register properly when a condition has been met for research or missing something for it's research. If you have a copy of a saved game that exhibits this condition I could look into it.

You either stumbled upon a bug that doesn't register properly when a condition has been met for research or missing something for it's research. If you have a copy of a saved game that exhibits this condition I could look into it.

I tried again by attacking Martians and I eventually did get the required research. I'm not sure if I just forgot about that or if it's an actual issue.

Anyway, I have another question (sorry if I'm becoming tedious): Is there any other type of open armor, beside light? Has someone ever researched/produced it? Because I've never seen it.