SotS:UC special offer!

Space Voyager

Sword of the Stars: Ultimate collection for 9,95€!!!

Seriously, that is cheap as dirt and if you don't take the offer, you never will.

Just for the info; SotS:UC has SotS, Born of Blood and A Murder of Crows. Which means that it only lacks Argos Naval Yard that is cheap anyway.

Argos Naval Yard is basically pack with a lot of new toys, so UC has all the functionality SotS has to offer.

Now I'm sorry that our review is not out yet, but expect it soon!

• 1 month later...

Not that I'd expect anything from YOU guys, you bunch o' cheap I-love-strategy-games-pretenders, but I'll post this anyway...

https://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SOTSU/sword-o...mate-collection

https://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SOTSANY/sword...rgos-naval-yard

That is CHEAP AS DIRT for (bias) the best space strategy game available. Even Thorondor should buy this immediately, but he won't. ;)

What are they going to call it when they include ANY? It's obviously not the 'ultimate' collection if there's something missing...

Sword of the Stars Complete Collection

It is pretty logical when you think of it, really. SotS with BoB and AMoC is an already ultimate space strategy, with ANY it became complete. ;)

Ok, ok, nobody expected another expansion, hence the confusion. Success made them do another one just to add a lot of things fans wanted.

Anyway, with or without ANY the game is HUGELY worth the incredibly low price. When I go to drive go-cart I spend 30€ for half an hour. So far I spent A LOT of hours playing SotS for less than that.

I still have go-cart planned, naturally. For next year.

• 1 month later...