Star Sentinel Tactics

Warren T

This is an X-COM adventure game without any hands-on research but as the game progresses, new weapons are naturally made available. I have only played the Alpha demo myself, not being one of the team, and found it very short in length, had some bugs and badly needed tweaking. All this has I've been assured, all been fixed and a new Beta version of the entire game is only days away from being distributed for testing.

The reason I am posting this message, even though I am not a member of their team as I have said, is my surprise in not finding any mention of the game here and so thought I'd better say something in case nobody else did. It is a game with excellent, crisp graphics and the promise of an equally excellent story to play through. In my personal opinion, any X-COM fan would be mad to miss out. I'm told that the number of beta testers chosen will be limited so if you want a chance to play this game for free, I would waste no time in applying. I think that currently there are only two others besides myself already chosen but after this post I'm making, I doubt that will continue for long. Why not go along and judge for yourself?

https://www.starsentineltactics.com/flash/index.php