64bit OS

Azrael Strife

Don't worry, MS is grabbing you by the balls even with that program.

MS might have you by the balls, but my balls or MS free. Here's an older article that answered my own question about Win10 being free from Digital Trends.

A. Windows 10 is a Massive ad for Windows Store.

I don't use the Windows Store, and I have a program that blocks all ads and spying for now from Microsoft. Even if MS would create a workaround there's a way to manually go in and block ads.

B. Contra funnels users to Bing

I don't use Bing or Contra.

C. OneDrive (MS Cloud Service) is free until it's used up

With all of my external hard-drives, flash drives, and micros I have damn near 9 terabytes. Free space is NOT an issue.

D. Microsoft Office might be included but it's not free

My personal copy of MS Office 2014 still runs fine, I even get the occasional updates.

As a side note, Windows 10 doesn't support Windows Essentials anymore, Movie maker does still work assuming any of you use it. Also with Start10 gets rid of those crappy charms MS introduced in Win8, from those screen shots I posted in my other comment you can see it looks like I'm running windows 7. Not too shabby grin.gif I highly recommend clicking on the links provided if you use Win 10, you might thank me.

-NoX

Windows 10 is a Massive ad for Windows Store.

What? Where? I haven't got any single advertisement thus far. Default menu is pretty much what you want, and if you need more -> Welcome to RMB where you've got everything you need shortcut for.

https://i66.tinypic.com/2nun514.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...