Questions on SotS at Something Awful

Mecron (Martin Cirulis) posted a plea for help at Kerberos forums.

If anyone is aware of an "epic SotS topic" at Something Awful please post a link to it and I'll try to gather the unanswered questions on SotS. Kerberos heard of that topic and the Qs and wants to answer them. That's what I call dev dedication!

EDIT:

I found the thread... It has 83 pages, which is like 80 too many for me.

If somebody has an account there please post a new thread for SotS Q&A or something. I will not register because they want my credit number.

I found the thread... It has 83 pages, which is like 80 too many for me.

If somebody has an account there please post a new thread for SotS Q&A or something. I will not register because they want my credit number.

They're generally not interested in new topics there unless there's a really good reason (I'm registered). Why not keep posting in the behemoth topic?

(reason they want as few new topics as possible is the ENORMOUS size of the forum, and the fact that one forum cover most games)

Ok, could you please post that developers are interested in any issue which they weren't able to resolve in 83 pages? :P

Kidding, could they just post Qs and Kerberos will answer. Perhaps you could post them either here or directly at Kerberos' forums?

Than again, I can copy/paste them myself, I can read the thread without registering... So, could you just post dev's proposition?

• 4 weeks later...