X-COM RP group?

Triv

Hi there,

First off, this isn't an actual fan-fic submission. So if I should be posting this in another forum, please by all means somebody move it there.

About 3 years ago I found a few people who decided to put together an X-Com Roleplay Yahoo!-group, similar to a forum like this. I quickly joined up, and the group steadily grew over a couple weeks, during which we would each create a character while the GM (also the founder of said group) put his thoughts together on a campaign of sorts. It basically played out like D&D pen-paper but more so on the creative, written side; We didn't roll any dice during combat but instead the GM would take our character stats into consideration and he would reply to our actions with something suitable and realistic. We didn't get very far because, if I recall, the GM had important things come up in his life and he could no longer continue. But for the amount of time we spent on this, I have to say it was simply amazing. Everyone was extremely descriptive, creative, and downright an amazing writer.

I posted this because I am absolutely dieing to get back into one and give it another go. I'm usually very picky when it comes to these things, especially when it comes to proper grammar, spelling, being descriptive, etc. but this group was superb in all fields. Is anybody aware of a group like this? Or interested in talking and possibly getting one started?