• Eagle
    • Klaus
    • Tadas
  6. 6. Favorite Soldier

• Ahmad
    • Fritz
    • Mike
    • Paco

Just what the poll suggests, who is your favorite character from each class on the Axis side, and why? Who do you always bring along on a mission? Who's your go-to guy/girl when push comes to shove? Who holds that special place in your memory or heart? There's gotta be someone that floats your boat. :)

In some of these categories it's going to be difficult trying to pick a favorite, so try your best. In others, well, your choices are limited by the number of characters, so it may be a bit easier. In any case, please remember to cast your vote within each category to make it fair. :)

This is going to be part 1 of the Axis character poll. Eventually I'd like to get the #1 favorite from each class and pit them against each other to determine an overall winner, but that's a long way off yet. Focus people, and start voting! :)

- Zombie

Motivation? Yeesh.

Well, Holly tends to end up in my squad 'cause she's IRA. Not that I sympatize with them but I always found it funny with a Gael among the Huns. Or a female engineer. :)

Ollie. Well, he's a Finn.

Medic. Hmm, Dani I guess. She's not quite as annoying as Gari.

Carm as scout. Despite "I getta' bigga' Wound Sewing!" she's usually in my team. I guess the idea of a female cutthroat appeals to me.

Eagle as Sniper. I like her coolness.

My favourite Soldier must be Mike. Cool guy and his "Nice to kill without the paperwork." have brought a smile to my face many times. (He's an ex-cop.)

I like at least two folks in most of the categories; I tend to look at their starting (whenever I get them, not the literal starting point at the beginning of the game) stats anyway....

That said, I enjoy the entertaining commentary as a major aspect of the game; I've played with squads containing everyone at least once.

Some editorial comments:

• Rollo's big fuss about being injured (few points or many, he's too sensitive) is irritating.

• I'm ambivalent about both medics.

• Had the most difficulty in choosing among engineers and soldiers as I like all four choices.

Best regards.

• 1 month later...

Crikey, I should have caught that spelling. (It's fixed now though). :)

@justinstyles: I know what you mean about Rollo complaining when he's barely scratched. What a baby, rub some dirt on it and start acting like a man! :P If I were in charge of a squad and he was in it, I'd intentionally send him ahead for two reasons: 1) So I wouldn't have to listen to his incessant complaining, and 2) To hope he'd get killed. Though, just my luck he'd only get injured so I'd end up in the hospital bed next to him hearing him complain day and night. :)

- Zombie

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I know i'm necroposting but i have to do it.

My favorite guy has to be Tadas i just love how badly he's voiced XD aspecially the sutarta line(and i know it's mispronounced becouse i'm from lithuania) my second favorite is ahmed because he's kinda crazy but not crazy enough not to wait

• 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...