• Arvid
    • Viper
    • Zinaida
  6. 6. Favorite Soldier

• Gator
    • Jerzey
    • Oz
    • Ramos

Just what the poll suggests, who is your favorite character from each class on the Allied side, and why? Who do you always bring along on a mission? Who's your go-to guy/girl when push comes to shove? Who holds that special place in your memory or heart? There's gotta be someone that floats your boat. :)

In some of these categories it's going to be difficult trying to pick a favorite, so try your best. In others, well, your choices are limited by the number of characters, so it may be a bit easier. In any case, please remember to cast your vote within each category to make it fair. :)

This is going to be part 1 of the Allied character poll. Eventually I'd like to get the #1 favorite from each class and pit them against each other to determine an overall winner, but that's a long way off yet. Focus people, and start voting! :)

- Zombie

Here we go again...

L.A. I seem to have a thing for female engineers. And she used to be in the movies FFS. :)

Taras is a cool tosser. (Of 'nades that is.)

Abala must be among the favourite char's in the game. Especially when he downs an enemy with the first shot. "Very cost effective."

Kate as a scout. Besides the female cutthroat approach, I'm appealad to her Indian heritage.

Zinaida is a great sniper.

Among the soldiers it's harder to pick a favourite, but Ramos tends to be in my squads more often. Not quite sure why.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My turn then. :)

Engineer: L.A. I really got a kick out of a line I heard her say recently and that cemented my decision. She said something like you can kiss...?, then makes a kissing sound. Awesome. :)

Grenadier: has to be Nessie. "Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks"? That Southern, chicken fried accent is dead-on.

Medic: Abala. I mean c'mon, who else could it be?

Scout: Kate. Has that native American thing going on.

Sniper: Viper. For the simple reason that I can understand what he says. :) Arvid says "like ya-veesh" which I just figured out was his English take of "Like you wish". Besides, if I hear him say that one more time I'm going to like, wish I was dead. ;)

Soldier: Gator. Jerzey is a close second though.

- Zombie

I don't have many favorites, it's just some characters annoy me less than others...

Engineer: LA, she does have some comical sayings.

Grenadier: Rowdy, but damn does he have a hideous face... He entertains me though.

Medic: Abala, enough said.

Scout: Elf, because I don't really care for any of the others.

Sniper: Z, the other two just annoy me more.

Soldier: I voted for Oz, because I don't really like any of 'em.

• 4 weeks later...