Bargain!

FullAuto

https://store.akamai.steamstatic.com/public/shared/images/header/globalheader_logo.png

::

Steam's Winter Sale has now begun and shall apparently last until January 4th.

I noticed that The Sims 3 was included in this sale. I've been wanting to play it for YEARS, but just never got around to it for some reason. Should I get the base game, or a package deal with the game and 1 DLC? In the end I picked the package which included the Showtime Bundle. Been playing the heck out of it the last few days and it's pretty fun (certainly eats up the time though - I frequently want to call it quits for the night but end up spending another half-hour until my Sim wakes up to play the guitar some more, lol). :)

- Zombie

On 1/7/2016 at 3:51 AM, Space Voyager said:
For real? Or are you kidding? The Sims?

Yes, for real, not kidding. The Sims is basically a role playing game with a little strategy thrown in the mix to keep you honest, I used to play PnP D&D a bit when I was younger and that's a role playing game as well - so no difference there besides the lack of monster killing (although, there probably is a mod for this, lol). :D I've been enjoying Nook's Let's Play of Sims 2 so far and that's what spurred my interest (again). You should really check out his Christmas Episode, it was really, really funny!

Linky

- Zombie

Zombie, it's okay, I'm friends with SV on Steam and he's got a hundred hours in on the Sims 3. Worst case of pot/kettle/black I've ever seen.

This is the funniest thing I heard in a long time! Thanks for the chuckle guys! thanks.gif

- Zombie