Bargain!

FullAuto

A Star Wars Pinball Sale is ongoing, with Zen Studios offering a 50% discount from now until May 7th through these digital retailers:

- Star Wars Pinball for Pinball FX2 on Xbox LIVE Arcade for 400 MSP

- Star Wars Pinball for Zen Pinball 2 on PlayStation Network Europe PS PLUS Sale for Eur. 4.99

- Star Wars Pinball on the Apple App Store for $0.99

- Star Wars Pinball on Google Play for $0.99

- Star Wars Pinball on Kindle Fire HD for $0.99

- Star Wars Pinball for Zen Pinball 2 on the Mac App Store for $0.99

::

May the force be with you. ;)

Completely unrelated to your post Mr T, but on topic... I'm hoping Silent Storm Gold will go on sale at GoG sometime. I have the gold edition on a physical disc already, but would like to have a DRM free (and disc unnecessary to run the game without ISO's) for safe keeping and testing. If you ever see it on sale please drop me a note! wink.png

- Zombie

Completely unrelated to your post Mr T, but on topic... I'm hoping Silent Storm Gold will go on sale at GoG sometime. I have the gold edition on a physical disc already, but would like to have a DRM free (and disc unnecessary to run the game without ISO's) for safe keeping and testing. If you ever see it on sale please drop me a note! wink.png

- Zombie

Well, your timing was either really good or really bad. It went on a 24-hour 60% off sale shortly after your post.

Or during your post, it's already ended so I can't tell anymore. Anyway, it's already over.

https://www.showmethegames.com/img/sales.jpg

A collection of cool indie games on sale with discount codes and great savings. All games are bought direct from the developers site with no middle men. All 100% of your cash goes to the people who made the games. SMTG takes ZERO cut, so more than ever of your money goes towards making great new indie games. All links take you direct to the game developers websites or order forms. Please tell everyone you know about this site, and spread the word.

::

Well worth a look here. smile.png

Somehow I don't find any solace in the fact that I played the game before Azrael... Or that I have owned the goddamn slingshot since the day it was released, and still have not played it.

I should have waited.

BTW, does anybody who preordered or bought on day one still play this game on daily basis?