Bargain!

FullAuto

header_586x192.jpg?t=1582652523

The Superhot + Cooking Simulator bundle is now 55% off in Steam Daily Deal.

::

Plus:

spotlight_image_english.jpg?t=1582648551spotlight_image_english.jpg?t=1582651132spotlight_image_english.jpg?t=1582578836

CI Games and Slitherine Games titles alongside games in the Doom franchise are now being featured in Steam Midweeek Madness.

Also:

header.jpg?t=1582317448

Hearts of Iron IV is now being featured in Steam Free Weekend until March 2nd and 60% off for the duration.

Cooking simulator? I'm sure this was not the targeted game for your post but sometimes I am really amazed at what kinds of games are starting to arise.

You want to be a medieval general? Dude, play a game. Fly a spaceship to other worlds? Games are as close as you can get. But cooking? Are we there yet? Is cooking becoming some medieval artistry that lots can't experience any more?

I guess if it sales, go for it, still looks kinda weird. I may just be thinking too much into it.

EDIT: I stand corrected. Cooking simulator is OK. I swear, I googled just for fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH-z4_pvW18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7-_RVk2CV0

header.jpg?t=1582291613

Dead End Job is now 50% off in Steam Daily Deal.

::

Plus:

header.jpg?t=1582816583

header.jpg?t=1582664217

header.jpg?t=1582827963

Descenders,Deep Rock Galactic (Early Access) and ARK: Survival Evolved are now being featured in Steam Free Weekend with discounted prices of 40% off, 50% off and 80% off respectively for the duration.

Also:

spotlight_image_english.png?t=1582825569

The Mount & Blade franchise is being featured in Steam Weekend Deal.