Bargain!

FullAuto

@SV: they seem to be based in Hong Kong. The real question here, of course, is the source of their keys (grey marketplace). The convenience and savings are bound to be real enough; as for the rest I leave it to each one's personal better judgement.

Me? I like sales just as much as anyone else, but knowing for certain at least some part of my money truly is going to the people who made the game does matter to me.

::

And speaking of savings:

header.jpg?t=1570653924

The Wolf Among Us is currently free over at the Epic Games store.

@SV: they seem to be based in Hong Kong. The real question here, of course, is the source of their keys (grey marketplace). The convenience and savings are bound to be real enough; as for the rest I leave it to each one's personal better judgement.

I did a quick search on the on-line store before buying (it did seem suspicious) but found nothing but praise... Also the low price of the game seemed like a low risk, so I went for it. I received a key and it was a working key for Origin store, so now I'm playing Titanfall 2. I don't see how this could be wrong in some way.

Anyway, even new games, like the recent Jedi, are offered at a lower price there than the posted deals. I hope I'm not looking at the tree and missing the forest.

@SV: as I said, it's entirely up to one to go for the deals or not. Questionable key provenance is the only sticking point I potentially raise, which we can either overlook given the benefits, or not.

If your question is about you yourself possibly being swindled with a non-working key there, I can't say if they're consistently trustworthy or otherwise in that respect - but keep in mind the other side of that coin - that to get you keys at those surprising, lowest of low prices, might that not be precisely because they have "gotten around" other important parties beforehand, namely publishers and game developers, so depriving them of their rightful share of the revenue?

What does that tell you about their character is perhaps the next thing to ponder. And that's my train of thought.

::

Elsewhere:

24debf337982a51eb4260904af18fe4b1fda687ae8bcbef33880ff89b56f9d5e.jpg

Disco Elysium is now 20% off over at GoG for 24 hours.