Aftershock

HighHeavean44

is there anyway to have my men fire at will without having me to do it for them becaue my men get mowed down like rats and i cant do anything to help it i use tactis yes but for some reason they are good and they wipe my men out every time i go in even on easy just be cause my men dont shoot back when they shoot at my men

It's been a while since I played this, but I don't think you can do that.

You just have to set the auto-pause to react when an enemy is spotted and take action from that. When you target an enemy the trooper will shoot at him 'til he's dead, unless ordered otherwise.

It's a bit hard at first, but to lure the enemy into ambushes worked pretty good for me until I could found/manufacture better weaponry.

is there anyway to have my men fire at will without having me to do it for them becaue my men get mowed down like rats and i cant do anything to help it i use tactis yes but for some reason they are good and they wipe my men out every time i go in even on easy just be cause my men dont shoot back when they shoot at my men

Take some grenades and/or grenade launchers with you. You could also use more stealth and/or more detection equipment to spot your enemies before they spot you.

If you can give more details, I could suggest a strategy.

The answer to the question is: No, you cannot set them to fire at will.

You must enable the pause of time when a soldier is hit. This way you have the time to go there and order a reaction.