ACM Total Conversion for UFO: Aftershock

Slaughter

It's been a while since UFO: Aftershock was released, but the modding community isn't dead. Okim's been hard at work with his total conversion ACM, and now the first beta is ready for download. Here's a list of features:

Little info on the current version:

1. new weapons and items.

2. new descriptions and models (exept some mines, original missile launchers and barret rifle).

3. new sound effects.

4. new techs. All research regarding various weapons/items handling was removed.

5. tech prerequisites for firearms, drones and some other techs were modified a bit.

6. adjusted almost all weapons. Launchers, grenades and mines deal a lot of damage. Melee weapons all deal increased damage. Throwing grenades require less time to prime, aim and throw.

7. re-equiped all factions with new weapons.

8. removed scout drone and all drone scanning equipment and autodestructor. Drones are now heavy weapons support systems.

borg_t3.jpg gmg4.jpg hvy2.jpg

You can download the modification in our files section and provide feedback in this forum topic.

• 2 years later...
Ive encountered several Cultists, Humans, Cyborgs, and Psioncs who carry ammo instead of weapons, a full backpack full of ammo and 2 ammo packs in their hands, Its rather annoying since to end a mission I have to chase them all down and round them kill them, whenever I run into them their always in a dead run away from any of my troops so nothing short of sniping them works unless you can corner them....