What next?

Baleron22

Well...I've just completed the mission with that big Wargots' ship. Blew it up. I thought it was the final mission. Well...I came back to Earth and nothing. No new researches. Just "continue playing".

I read somewhere that you need to kill a certain amount of certain enemies. Is that true? And if it is, how many of what? Cause I'm getting bored of missions like "come down, stand in a line, make a blood bath, go back".

Well...I've just completed the mission with that big Wargots' ship. Blew it up. I thought it was the final mission. Well...I came back to Earth and nothing. No new researches. Just "continue playing".

I read somewhere that you need to kill a certain amount of certain enemies. Is that true? And if it is, how many of what? Cause I'm getting bored of missions like "come down, stand in a line, make a blood bath, go back".

Continue playing and you`ll get both new enemies and new friends :laugh:

I consider UFO series as some of the best games ever, but I'm in the moment everything became a bit monotonous. If the attacks weren't so frequent.

Anyway, new things happened (UFO* arrived, I had an uprising on Laputa) so it's nice ;]

*These are these that began to fly to Earth during The Aftermath?

I consider UFO series as some of the best games ever, but I'm in the moment everything became a bit monotonous. If the attacks weren't so frequent.

Anyway, new things happened (UFO* arrived, I had an uprising on Laputa) so it's nice ;]

*These are these that began to fly to Earth during The Aftermath?

You mean grey ones? These are the retaliation fleet that was send 50 years ago to punish the outcasts for their treachery.

When did we have Greys in our squad in aftermath? Can't remember any such occasion...

There was a special rescue mission where you had only 5 soldiers, tons of mutants and two greys to save. After that mission you were able to use them, but they were totaly useless.

BTW. I thought I would be able to have some greys in my team like in Aftermath.

It is quite easy to mod. However there will be a problem with hiring them. Perhaps some psionic mercinaries could be replaced by these reticulans after crashdown...

Well...finished Aftershock. Afterlight seems to be wild, but I guess I'll get used to it soon.

BTW the plot in Afterlight happens after Aftershock or in the same time as Aftershock? Cause I don't now which part the intro was about.

In the same time.

There was a special rescue mission where you had only 5 soldiers, tons of mutants and two greys to save. After that mission you were able to use them, but they were totaly useless.

Ah, this mission... Yes, I remember now... Never bothered to use them.

Ah, this mission... Yes, I remember now... Never bothered to use them.

They couldn't use any weapon. Ever the grey's ;]

In the same time.

And that's the best thing they could've done :laugh:

Actually, in many articles about Afterlight it's writtent that it happens 50 years after AFTERSHOCK.

They couldn't use any weapon. Ever the grey's ;]

And that's the best thing they could've done :laugh:

Actually, in many articles about Afterlight it's writtent that it happens 50 years after AFTERSHOCK.

These are wrong.