Okay. I think that i can upload the current version of this mod as a beta version. Searchin for bugs is quite hard when all you have is 2-3 hurs a day to play the game
Link to archive: see first page
Archive includes an acmod.vfs file and localization folder. PLEASE backup this folder before installing ACM.
The mod is INCOMPATIBLE with any other mod, sorry for that.
Place both file and folder into your UFO AS folder.
Little info on the current version:
1. new weapons and items.
2. new descriptions and models (exept some mines, original missile launchers and barret rifle).
3. new sound effects.
4. new techs. All research regarding various weapons/items handling was removed.
5. tech prerequisites for firearms, drones and some other techs were modified a bit.
6. adjusted almost all weapons. Launchers, grenades and mines deal a lot of damage. Melee weapons all deal increased damage. Throwing grenades require less time to prime, aim and throw.
7. re-equiped all factions with new weapons.
8. removed scout drone and all drone scanning equipment and autodestructor. Drones are now heavy weapons support systems.
Known and predicted issueses:
1. unknown researched tech with no name and description.
2. very rare game crashes during tactical missions. Not sure if these are because of ACM.
3. some techs may be broken (prequisites, descriptions and such).
4. some equipment may be broken (descriptions, availability, missing effects, production requirements and such).
5. glossary entries for weapons and items have invalid pictures. These are planned to be replaced when the mod is finished (if this is possible).
ENJOY. And report any bugs and wierdness you WILL encounter