#581 expii

expii

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:34 PM

Solarius Scorch, on 25 January 2015 - 10:34 AM, said:

Expii, I'm not getting your downloads either. The http://www.qclk.ru/ domain seems to be offline.

@#$^&! another attempt:

http://file.qip.ru/a...LE/acm2.01.html
http://file.qip.ru/a...Tj/acm2.02.html

#582 Solarius Scorch

Solarius Scorch

I just love the color red...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 07:34 PM

Better. :)
Look at you hacker...
A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors.
How can you challenge a perfect immortal machine?

-- Shodan, System Shock 2

#583 ERISS

ERISS

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:53 PM

qclk.ru is randomly accessed, I had to just make another try.

#584 Solarius Scorch

Solarius Scorch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 March 2019 - 11:38 AM

Okim, I know this mod is 10 years old - in fact I played it since almost the beginning - but I have one request: could you perhaps release a version (or a submod) where you retain the vanilla ability of hiring experienced fighters, not just 1st level ones?
Even after all these years I am not sure which model is better; I understand the merit of 1st levels only, but also I feel it makes the mod a bit hardcore, since replacing a lost soldier is a huge pain; and sometimes you lose soldiers to random bad luck even if you play well. So I would like to compare the experience between the two versions.
If you're really not interested, I could try making this submod myself, I've modded games for years, but I've never modded Aftershock and I have no idea where to start... And for you it's probably trivial. So please kindly consider it. :)
Look at you hacker...
A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors.

#585 ERISS

ERISS

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 01:45 AM

Solarius Scorch, on 02 March 2019 - 11:38 AM, said:

retain the vanilla ability of hiring experienced fighters, not just 1st level ones? I feel it makes the mod a bit hardcore, since replacing a lost soldier is a huge pain;
Sure 1st lvl is harsh, maybe two third level of the average of the squad? since if a squadie has died 'full level', his replacement should even easier die, so he should be more than half the average of squad.

#586 Solarius Scorch

Solarius Scorch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 07:44 PM

I'm not sure it can be designated so precisely. I don't really care myself, I'd be fine with vanilla rules. (Maybe without the gear.)
Look at you hacker...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users