I need help

reticulan

I am in the wargot asteroid base, the first mission i finish without problem; but I need help in the levels where it is necessary to destroy an exposed fabric, root (i dont remember) of the base. I want to know since how I destroy it? With what weapon ?

And all the soldiers that I have after the first mission do not have weapons, armors only ammunition; only the cyborg and the 4 drones have weapons

sorry for my bad english.

Hey mate

To destroy one of the nodes you simply need to target it(manually) and let loose with some firepower. You can either try to target the red flashing icon or just the stream itself it shouldnt matter. I destroyed it with plasma and warp weapons but i suspect grenades/rockets/explosives would work well too. Im not sure why your guys dont have the weapons, did you bring enough with you in the ship? You should have the option to equip the sqaud at the start of each mission providing you brought enough with you.

Hope this helps ;)

Hello friend thank you for helping myself but also i can use lasers or bullets to destroy it.

And the plasma that you say is for example plasma rifle or that is in use below of the cannon of the weapon that looks alike to granade launcher

My squad have all his equipment in the first mission like i said previously such probability it is a bug because the game crash before the second mission and when play again the group dont have his weapon

Again thank you very much

Hey dude

I never used bullets or lasers to destroy it but yeah i imagine with enough firepower they would destroy the object. Iam refering to the human made plasma shotguns(one of my fav weapons in the game) and the rifles. Never actually used the wargots ones, dirty aliens! It does sound like a bug, i experienced a bug once that wouldnt let me start the second mission, i just reloaded to the point before i launched the asteriod missions and it worked fine after that.

Let me know if this helps or if i can help you some more ;)

Weapons disappearing is definitely s a bug. I had to get the latest patch to eliminate this problem, which forced a restart.

I vaguely remember this mission. It was quite repetitive.I mainly used PKM heavy machine guns to breeze through the maps - and even went so far as to test out the laser pistols (for the first time) by arming my ranger android with a pair of them instead of his usual Dual Colt .45s. Did pretty well with them all things considered!

The Wargot plasma weapons, from my experiments with them, are rather disappointing. They're effective, but I feel they're much more effective against your own troops rather than against Wargots. Much of your own home grown weaponry tends to be superior in performance. However, on the asteroid mission, it might not be a bad idea to use them just to conserve your ammo supplies.

- NKF

That is strange. 1.2 should stop the disappearing equipment. It might have be a one-time problem.

I know the game does get a few strange bugs from time to time. In one of the later missions after the asteroid, I had a mission where the object (some SG device) that I had to destroy did not appear in a mission. Because it wasn't there, the mission could not end. After I reloaded and started the mission again, it was there.

- NKF