pistol damage?

BBoyCire

I made Diego able to use two one handed weapons together, and gave him customized pistols (adv. acc, adv gyro) and it's showing up as 115 damage per shot! I equipped the same weapon to other char, the damage shows up as as 38... are there trainings that give damage? the only thing Diego has but others dont is the beastman anatamy.

As far as I remember a lot of things influence damage dealt by a weapon. You needed to train him to be able to use two SH weapons and also you trained him in Beastman anatomy. All there trainings give him a bonus with SH weapons, so the damage should be far lower if you equip him with different weaponry. It will also be lower against non-Beastmen targets, naturally.

As far as I remember a lot of things influence damage dealt by a weapon. You needed to train him to be able to use two SH weapons and also you trained him in Beastman anatomy. All there trainings give him a bonus with SH weapons, so the damage should be far lower if you equip him with different weaponry. It will also be lower against non-Beastmen targets, naturally.

actually, i just found out, the more you kill things, the more damage you do... i dont know how Diego got so strong in the begining, but i then kept using him, so he does even more damage now... is there a way to look into what kind of "veteran" bonus each person has?