#1 BuriBuriZaemon

new
BuriBuriZaemon

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:30 AM

Hi, fellow Sentinels! This is my first post in this forum. :)

I've just started playing S3 again and I'm wondering who are your team members. I was just given the first set of missions and finished the bank robbery encounter in Germany (tried to make it appear again on the map but couldn't ;) ).

Apparently, I like to have characters with some trademarks for roleplaying purpose. My main character is  the German soldier, and he is accompinied by Shade and the newly recruited yet  lethal Klaus. He is the blood-thirsty, cold killer in my team. I plan to recruit L.A. once I reach her level. Still undecided about the rest of the team, though. 

What about you guys?

#2 Puksiskissa

new
Puksiskissa

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:09 AM

I have a custom made soldier as the "Hero", Axel (a level 8 engineer), Zinaida (a lvl 6-7 sniper) and the best char in the whole game: Olli Heikkinen. (cause Im from finland and it has pretty good stats).

Im at the scientist mission (having hard time tough). Enemies have 50%AP, 100%HP, 200%damage.
I have 100%HP and 200%damage and 200% weapon durability modifier. It is quite realistic when one shot from rifle is almost always lethal.

#3 Altasmurf

new
Altasmurf

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:42 PM

I Just started playing about a week ago (I loved the first game). I have a Scout for my main guy. I have hired on Gator (soldier), Olli (grenadier), Alba (medic), Holly (engineer), and Zinaida (sniper) for my team. The bank mission sure makes this game a little to easy. I stumbled on to it as my second or third random encounter, and it allowed me to hire a full team and cruise from there. I'm now at the defend the base mission.

#4 Zombie

new
Zombie

Mr. Grognard of X-COM

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:56 AM

Crikey. It has to be Toki for me. I mean, he starts with a Katana! And his stats are really high to boot. :)

With all of his abilities, one swipe from the Katana uses only 8 APs and dishes out a max of something like 230 damage points. Who can stand up to that? :)

- Zombie

My X-COM Patch Kit For UFO Defense | Emergency XCOM Meeting spoof on YouTube

JellyfishGreen said:

Zombie: Empirical data's your only man, when formulating a research plan.
A soldier's death is never in vain if it makes the formula more plain.
A few dozen make a better case for refining that third decimal place.
They call me Zombie because I don't sleep, as I slowly struggle to climb this heap,
of corpses, data points, and trials, but from the top - I'll see for miles!

#5 Puksiskissa

new
Puksiskissa

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:56 PM

Completed the game again... (Only with 2,3X difficulty, but my best tough)
Now with "Fobi" as my hero sniper
Oleg as my lethal engineer (those dynamites and lydites were overpowerfull with 135+ engineering)
Gunar as a the all-mighty scout
Yves as my medic.
And of course the best of em all, OLLI HEIKKINEN. (Olli was far the best with panzer mortarshells, even the heavy ones). Finished of at lvl 18-19.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users