Who are in your team?

• 1 month later...

I have a custom made soldier as the "Hero", Axel (a level 8 engineer), Zinaida (a lvl 6-7 sniper) and the best char in the whole game: Olli Heikkinen. (cause Im from finland and it has pretty good stats).

Im at the scientist mission (having hard time tough). Enemies have 50%AP, 100%HP, 200%damage.

I have 100%HP and 200%damage and 200% weapon durability modifier. It is quite realistic when one shot from rifle is almost always lethal.

• 3 weeks later...
I Just started playing about a week ago (I loved the first game). I have a Scout for my main guy. I have hired on Gator (soldier), Olli (grenadier), Alba (medic), Holly (engineer), and Zinaida (sniper) for my team. The bank mission sure makes this game a little to easy. I stumbled on to it as my second or third random encounter, and it allowed me to hire a full team and cruise from there. I'm now at the defend the base mission.

• 2 months later...

Crikey. It has to be Toki for me. I mean, he starts with a Katana! And his stats are really high to boot. :)

With all of his abilities, one swipe from the Katana uses only 8 APs and dishes out a max of something like 230 damage points. Who can stand up to that? :)

- Zombie

• 2 months later...

Completed the game again... (Only with 2,3X difficulty, but my best tough)

Now with "Fobi" as my hero sniper

Oleg as my lethal engineer (those dynamites and lydites were overpowerfull with 135+ engineering)

Gunar as a the all-mighty scout

Yves as my medic.

And of course the best of em all, OLLI HEIKKINEN. (Olli was far the best with panzer mortarshells, even the heavy ones). Finished of at lvl 18-19.