Stuck on "Act of Terrorism" mission

trepach

Thats the mission where I need do clear four bombs in a big hall. But before I can get to the hall, I need to clear the both of the entrances. One of the entrances is mined. I usually can defuse mines, but this I cannot. The first mine in almost on the edge, so I cant defuse when I stay on the edge. What should I do?

Thats the mission where I need do clear four bombs in a big hall. But before I can get to the hall, I need to clear the both of the entrances. One of the entrances is mined. I usually can defuse mines, but this I cannot. The first mine in almost on the edge, so I cant defuse when I stay on the edge. What should I do?

Blunder into the mine with a unperceptive solid soldier, or ignore that entrance. It is doable by charging in the other entrance, just difficult.

Blunder into the mine with a unperceptive solid soldier, or ignore that entrance. It is doable by charging in the other entrance, just difficult.

I cannot step onto the mine. Maybe its because I'm in stealth... I tried the other entrance, but from there I cant reach the bomb in time, even if they dont notice me. Should I consider killing them before they set the mines?

10x for the answer so far

I cannot step onto the mine. Maybe its because I'm in stealth... I tried the other entrance, but from there I cant

Hmm. If you don't notice it with any character, you should be able to step on it... I've also heard that it was fixed in the patch so that you could climb up and disarm it, but it's been a while...

reach the bomb in time, even if they dont notice me. Should I consider killing them before they set the mines?

10x for the answer so far

Storm in and hit them with the airguns. Take the terrorists out first. Then worry about the bombs.

• 2 months later...

Buy the cheapest guy (2000$ scout) and run it to the middle to draw attention from the enemies.

OR

I found out that if you go via the nonmined way, use rocketlauncher before entering. Break those whinebarrels for visibility. Don't use hide, and try to draw their attention to you. They have bad accuracy so they won't hit you.

The mined way can be done if you shoot the first mine :laugh:.